Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s Final Setlist

MagnetMagnet Moderator
edited July 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
I see that the order has changed quite a bit from the initial build of the game. There's now 30 songs total (instead of 30 with one bonus song) because Bow Wow Wow had a hissy fit or something. No one will tell us why. Looks like the originally unlockable "Because, It's Midnite" has now moved into the second tier.

Seems like it will be a ton of fun, Harmonix. I love that there's five masters now (even though it seems a little uneven having four of them in the first half of the game, but I guess that's the way the difficulties laid out). Now we just have to wait until July 24 to play it. :(

I wonder if any of you take a break from Rock Band once in a while to play this one.

1) Opening Licks
(Bang Your Head) Metal Health - Quiet Riot
We Got The Beat - The Go Go's
I Ran (So Far Away) - Flock Of Seagulls (original artist)
Balls To The Wall - Accept
18 And Life - Skid Row

2) Amp Warmers
No One Like You - Scorpions
Shakin' - Eddie Money
Heat Of The Moment - Asia
Radar Love - White Lion
Because, It's Midnite - Limozeen (original artist)

3) String Snappers
Holy Diver - Dio
Turning Japanese - The Vapors
Hold On Loosely - .38 Special
The Warrior - Scandal (original artist)
I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister (original artist)

4) Return Of The Shred
What I Like About You - The Romantics
Synchronicity II - The Police
Ballroom Blitz - Krokus
Only A Lad - Oingo Boingo
Round And Round - Ratt

5) Relentless Riffs
Ain't Nothin But A Good Time - Poison
Lonely Is The Night - Billy Squier
Bathroom Wall - Faster Pussycat
Los Angeles - X
Wrathchild - Iron Maiden

6) Furious Fretwork
Electric Eye - Judas Priest (original artist)
Police Truck - Dead Kennedys
Seventeen - Winger
Caught In A Mosh - Anthrax
Play With Me - Extreme

(http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/guitar-hero-ii-rocks-the-80s/800409p1.html)

Comments

• BobLoblawBobLoblaw Opening Act
    edited June 2007
    Police Truck is the only one I'm really excited about, and there's only 30 songs?

Meh, I won't be buying this.
  • edited June 2007
    IT HAS LIMOZEEN! SWEET!!

gh2 had Trogdor, now Because It's Midnight is in 80's. I wonder if any Homestarrunner songs will make it into RB or GH3.....
  • Dirge07Dirge07 Unsigned
    edited June 2007
    People nowadays want more songs of this decade, and more than 30 songs in a game for that matter. Plus the $50 price tag doesn't make anything better. This probably won't sell much...
  • benjaminbenjamin Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    I was so excited when I learned that Oingo Boingo was in the game. Most rock related things rarely include the awesome New Wave music.

I still think RB should put Rock Lobster in the game.
  • edited July 2007
    lol, ive got the peter griffin version of rock lobster on my custom GH disc... it's awesome. Also $50 bucks isn't too bad, America has it easy when it comes to gaming prices.
  • oberlinoberlin Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    I'm pissed that it's not gonna be for 360.
  • franknfurter1000franknfurter1000 Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    We were at the beach....:D
  • benjaminbenjamin Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    The original version of Rock Lobster is many times greater then the Family Guy version.
  • trent0090trent0090 Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    wait, they are going to Charge you to play 80's "rock"!? Wow, they are more evil then I thought. Sorry, but seriouly the only good rock out the 80's was yes, the talking heads and The Varukers.
  • Blue88Blue88 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    I'm going to but it whne the price goes down. 50$ for 80s music is crazy. I need to figure out how to afford Rock Band more.
  • 3kage33kage3 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    sa_nick;7817 said:
    lol, ive got the peter griffin version of rock lobster on my custom GH disc... it's awesome. Also $50 bucks isn't too bad, America has it easy when it comes to gaming prices.
    i know right