Yes!
    This is a great album!

We especially need:
    The Resistance
    Breaking
    Younglife
  • njdevils327njdevils327 Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    youre picks are good but i think id ratger have feel good drag and or disappear more
  • DoomSong8DoomSong8 Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    I'd kill to play "Disappear" "Feel Good Drag" or "Haight St."
  • Plan BPlan B Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    Ah, yeah! Haight St. would be so much fun!
  • bassHerobassHero Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    My friend showed it to me today. It's pretty tight! I wasn't a huge fan of Cities, and actually I'm not a huge Anberlin fan in general, nor do i know much of their stuff, but what I heard of this new cd is pretty awesome. It's a lot fuller/heavier than it ever was.
  • Coheed.Coheed. Jerk Face
    edited October 2008
    let me get this straight, you want harmonix to release this whole album, that has not proven itself, by a band that i never heard of? not going to happen
    edited October 2008
    Coheed.;1368993 said:
    let me get this straight, you want harmonix to release this whole album, that has not proven itself, by a band that i never heard of? not going to happen
    Maybe you oughtta give them a listen before you dismiss them... They've been around for a really long time and they're a really great band.
  • HockeywallHockeywall Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    Coheed, you will hear about these guys real soon. They will be big.
    edited October 2008
    Hockeywall;1369080 said:
    Coheed, you will hear about these guys real soon. They will be big.
    ok, but we arent getting a whole album from them.
    edited October 2008
    Coheed.;1369211 said:
    Right, probably not, but calm down... it's only wishful thinking...

Heck, I'd love to get the whole Anberlin discography!
  • AgentespioAgentespio Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    I doubt we'll ever see the entire CD...

But an Anberlin track pack would be the best. I love the band!

And believe it or not I heard in an interview a while back that they were interested with the game, but they said they didn't know how far they'd get.
    I've completely forget where I read it though, but I don't think its my mind playing tricks on me...
    edited October 2008
    Plan B;1369564 said:
    Right, probably not, but calm down... it's only wishful thinking...

Heck, I'd love to get the whole Anberlin discography!
    calm down??? i not angry. im just telling you not to get your hopes up
  • cloud2795cloud2795 Unsigned
    edited October 2008
    Coheed.;1368993 said:
    i never have heard of the Pixies and we got a full album from them so anything could happen

i would download any of Anberlin's albums if they were released as DLC
    edited October 2008
    By The way, if no one has ever heard of them, then how is New Surrender number 5 on Itunes top 10 albums.
    edited October 2008
    cloud2795;1370001 said:
    i never have heard of the Pixies and we got a full album from them so anything could happen

i would download any of Anberlin's albums if they were released as DLC
    the pixies were highly influential.
    edited October 2008
    Coheed.;1371188 said:
    And Anberlin is about 100x better than the Pixies... so yeah, here's hoping for an album!
    edited October 2008
    Plan B;1371861 said:
    And Anberlin is about 100x better than the Pixies... so yeah, here's hoping for an album!
    why would you say something like that??? now i have to make your opinion invalid. if you like anberlin, you should have said i like anberlin better than the pixies.
    edited October 2008
    Coheed.;1371979 said:
    why would you say something like that??? now i have to make your opinion invalid. if you like anberlin, you should have said i like anberlin better than the pixies.
    It's just my opinion. I didn't say the Pixies were bad, I just said I like Anberlin a ton more. Therefore, if the Pixies were able to pull off a whole album on Rockband, Anberlin should be able to pull off getting a whole discography.
    The Pixies are a good band, though. No disrespect towards them or their music.
  • stajanleafsstajanleafs Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    It's a great album but I perfer Cities

A Whisper And A Clamour and Rreclusion are worth it alone for me... that album was simply amazing... but their latest one is pretty good too...
    edited October 2008
    stajanleafs;1372043 said:
    It's a great album but I perfer Cities

A Whisper And A Clamour and Rreclusion are worth it alone for me... that album was simply amazing... but their latest one is pretty good too...
    Yeah, I think Cities was their best. So, if we got an album, I'd pull for that, but New Surrender is great, too!
  • HockeywallHockeywall Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    Coheed.;1369211 said:
    It's probably pretty possible, check them out. They are going to get a huge push by universal i'm pretty sure.

www.myspace.com/anberlin
    edited October 2008
    Coheed.;1371188 said:
    highly influential is a opinion
  • RedRaptorRedRaptor Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    I first got into Anberlin when I heard Paperthin Hymn on the 3rd Amped. I grabed a few of thier songs off itunes and really liked em. But i quickly forgot who they were. I might try reigniting my intrest in them. So definatly, bring me some Anberlin!
    edited October 2008
    cloud2795;1373449 said:
    highly influential is a opinion
    lol, no its not. nirvana and weezer have both citied the pixies as a major influenance of them. anberlin hasnt influenced anybody
    edited October 2008
    and coheed has cited iron maiden as a major influence. eery newer band has influences. i like the pixies btw. however, talking about th epixies album was off topic. coheed, listen to the band and dont just instantly say, "ohh they havent influenced anybody so they must suck." both of you guys need to be open minded. back on topic though, i would like to see never take friendship pesonal as dlc if we can get this.
    edited October 2008
    Coheed.;1373821 said:
    lol, no its not. nirvana and weezer have both citied the pixies as a major influenance of them. anberlin hasnt influenced anybody
    so if a rapper comes out and says Soluja Boy was a major influenced to them does that make Soluja Boy a major influence then

just because no famous band has said they have been influenced by anberlin doesn't mean that haven't influenced anybody