Radiohead - The Bends

stavejonstavejon Unsigned
edited January 2009 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Pure rock from start to finish. Not their best album overall, but perfectly tailored to this game. Not a bad cut on the album. Challenging and fun vocals, wonderfully varied drum beats, and killer guitar and bass.

Every time My Iron Lung comes up in rotation, I want to play the rest of this album.

Can we have it?

Comments

• Kyle11268oKyle11268o Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    Sign me up.
  • HarveydentHarveydent Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    This is my favorite Radiohead album, so yeah, I'm all for it.
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited October 2008
    I definitely prefer Ok Computer.
  • carzynickcarzynick Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    I'd love this album too, but I still want OK Computer first.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    OK Computer > The Bends, but The Bends > the vast, vast majority of other DLC ideas.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
  • neckermanncjneckermanncj Washed Up
    edited October 2008
    i like OKC and The Bends Equally so....
    Radiohead FTW!!1
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited October 2008
    Every time I play My Iron Lung, I imagine that I just finished playing Just and that I'll play Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was next. So hopefully that'll happen eventually.
  • BoSsDJkrs1BoSsDJkrs1 Unsigned
    edited January 2009
    I am going insane and I have definetly got the bends... I have been wanting to play more Radiohead on Rock Band ever since I first played Rock Band 1... I check every week praying that there will be new Radiohead DLC, but I continue to be dissapointed!!! I fear that GH:WT is going to release new Radiohead music and I will be forced to buy that ****ty game to feed my obsession... PLEASE HMX, WE NEED MORE RADIOHEAD NOW, ESPECIALLY THE BENDS ALBUM DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • neckermanncjneckermanncj Washed Up
    edited January 2009
    BoSsDJkrs1;1858866 said:
    I am going insane and I have definetly got the bends... I have been wanting to play more Radiohead on Rock Band ever since I first played Rock Band 1... I check every week praying that there will be new Radiohead DLC, but I continue to be dissapointed!!! I fear that GH:WT is going to release new Radiohead music and I will be forced to buy that ****ty game to feed my obsession... PLEASE HMX, WE NEED MORE RADIOHEAD NOW, ESPECIALLY THE BENDS ALBUM DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i dont think Radiohead would join GH, if anything they already are on RB, and i don't see them trying to be on both
  • BrutalBrianBrutalBrian Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    If we had The Bends, we could have Fake Plastic Trees and that would be f**king awesome.