Rammstein DLC. Period.

AlgonahAlgonah Opening Act
edited March 2009 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Hey everyone, well we all know HMX released this german song called "Hier Kommt Alex". It's an ok song, not the best. Yes of course, it's also from GH3 but thats not the point.

The point is, why release only 1 german song when you can release more. And not just any random german song. RAMMSTEIN. One of the biggest and best bands of all in Berlin(correct me if I'm not accurate), but nonetheless. They are one of the best in Berlin, Germany. And not just well known in Germany, but aswell as America just because they are from Berlin lol.

Rammstein has been active since 1994 and has released five albums. And is currently composing a new album for 08-09.

Having some Rammstein DLC was be amazing. Especially for all us fans out there!

*Translation of each song title are below.

RAMMSTEIN
Du Hast "You Hate"
Zerstoren "Destroy"
Hilf Mir "Help Me"
Benzin "Petrol"
Zwitter "Hermaphrodite"
Mein Teil "My Part" <======<font color="Red">This song is so frikin EVIL!!! lol \m/ \m/
Adios "Goodbye"
Ich Will "I Want"
Feuer Frei "Fire Free"
Mann Gegen Mann "Man Against Man"
Amerika "Yea you know lol"
Sonne "Sun"
Spieluhr "Music-Box"

Long list? I know! lol Doesn't have to be all them, of course, atleast a 3-pack! This is my recommend pack below.

RAMMSTEIN PACK 01
Mein Teil
Sonne
Hilf mir

Comments

• CormacCormac Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    yes rammstein would be awesome!
  • Oscar-RioOscar-Rio 0/10
    edited October 2008
    i hope there's Rammstein in RB one day. Maybe they'll have a song added when the UK/EURO version of Rb2 comes out.

any songs would be fine by me....
  • FudgepuppyFudgepuppy Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    Feuer Fre would be enough, all of their other songs are kinda dull and repetitive.
  • AlgonahAlgonah Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    Oscar-Rio;1449092 said:
    i hope there's Rammstein in RB one day. Maybe they'll have a song added when the UK/EURO version of Rb2 comes out.

any songs would be fine by me....
    Same here. I'll take any Rammstein song cuz I which ever hit they pick I probably already been listening to it for years to come.
  • Grimman_DarkGrimman_Dark Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    Knowing Rammstein, singing these would be hilarious.

I'm all for it.
  • CrazyIslanderCrazyIslander Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    I say this as a fan of Rammstein...Their songs as DLC would only appeal to their hardcore fans...Even then, it's very limited as most of us don't fluently speak German, let alone sing.

Also, I'm sure you're aware of this, but the song "Du Hast", translated is "You Have", "Du Hasst" is "You Hate". If you've heard the English version of the song, he does say "You Hate"...The song itself has a double meaning, even though the official lyrics say "Du hast."

The song is a play on German wedding vows (Wollen Sie einander lieben und achten und die Treue halten bis dass der Tod euch scheidet? - Do you want to love and respect each other and to remain faithful, until death seperates you?). Instead of answering with "Ja," Till says "Nein," finally answering the question he said nothing to in the beginning.
  • Blackjack041277Blackjack041277 Der Lindwurm
    edited March 2009
    Der Meister........... would be beyond awesome. And great fun for vocalists who knew any German.
  • AlgonahAlgonah Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    CrazyIslander;2176176 said:
    I say this as a fan of Rammstein...Their songs as DLC would only appeal to their hardcore fans...Even then, it's very limited as most of us don't fluently speak German, let alone sing.

Also, I'm sure you're aware of this, but the song "Du Hast", translated is "You Have", "Du Hasst" is "You Hate". If you've heard the English version of the song, he does say "You Hate"...The song itself has a double meaning, even though the official lyrics say "Du hast."

The song is a play on German wedding vows (Wollen Sie einander lieben und achten und die Treue halten bis dass der Tod euch scheidet? - Do you want to love and respect each other and to remain faithful, until death seperates you?). Instead of answering with "Ja," Till says "Nein," finally answering the question he said nothing to in the beginning.
    you have a point there, I'll change it then :D