Randomly Crap Out Your Opinions Thread

Comments

  • exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    k.
    coulda just ignored my post entirely.
    this entire page is OT.
    i interrupted your convo...chill.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    exittoanywhere;2203845 said:
    k.
    coulda just ignored my post entirely.
    this entire page is OT.
    i interrupted your convo...chill.
    Don't work like that here.... check Gowie's signature
  • exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2203851 said:
    Don't work like that here.... check Gowie's signature
    heh scary stuff.
    ive been on last.fm for four years.
    i can handle it.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    exittoanywhere;2203856 said:
    heh scary stuff.
    ive been on last.fm for four years.
    i can handle it.
    Last.fm is nothing compared to this forums... we are here to destroy you.
  • exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2203858 said:
    Last.fm is nothing compared to this forums... we are here to destroy you.
    you could never top the music snobs and ignorance on last.fm sorry.
    thats where the opinions are truly crapped out.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Opinion, Japanese Melo Death Metal.... why does that not sound right?
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Ignoring the last couple of pages...

    Power outages can be pretty awesome. There's something majestic about listening to Who's Next, Ok Computer and Loveless in pitch black.
  • supernova1324supernova1324 Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Gowienczyk;2203766 said:
    I'm getting really sick of the "BEATLES ARE BEST" idiots.
    You and me both.
  • LolicatLolicat Road Warrior
    edited April 2009
    exittoanywhere;2203862 said:
    you could never top the music snobs and ignorance on last.fm sorry.
    thats where the opinions are truly crapped out.
    There seems to be more ignorance on last.fm than musical snobbery. They're all ****ing idiots.
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Ultimatum;2203256 said:
    Apparently about 8 of the girls in my 8th grade class had given out HJs and BJs before going into high school and most everyone didn't know until Freshman year.
    Ultimatum;2203286 said:
    Yeah, my class was ridiculously bad, but somehow kept it secret, about 3/4ths of my class didn't know until High School.

    And the girl that sexted, one of the friends that got the message sent it to his pen pal in Australia XD
    Hah, your school is a joke. Girls got made fun of at my school if they didn't give those out. One guy beat off in class and than wiped "it" on another guys arm and barely got into trouble. Granted all of these people were drunk and/or high. Girls sent pictures to guys all of the time.
    Gowienczyk;2203766 said:
    I'm getting really sick of the "BEATLES ARE BEST" idiots.
    You are just jealous.
    instantdeath999;2204108 said:
    Ignoring the last couple of pages...

    Power outages can be pretty awesome. There's something majestic about listening to Who's Next, Ok Computer and Loveless in pitch black.
    Sounds fun.
  • GowienczykGowienczyk Pooper of Parties
    edited April 2009
    Stop trying to be cute.
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Gowienczyk;2205455 said:
    Stop trying to be cute.
    Look at your custom title.
  • GowienczykGowienczyk Pooper of Parties
    edited April 2009
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2203892 said:
    Opinion, Japanese Melo Death Metal.... why does that not sound right?
    Because as a purist there is only 1 place for that kind of music. Gothenburg.
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Did you get that today?

    That is so... fitting :o
  • back_blowsback_blows Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    For the most part, the Fins stunk at melodeath and the Swedes stunk at black metal.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Onslaught_fei;2205554 said:
    Because as a purist there is only 1 place for that kind of music. Gothenburg.
    Nah Finland does it pretty ok too, but I'm just bias because I love Kalmah.

    But all in all, Kalmah is the only Melo Death I like out of Finland anyways
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Random Opinion:
    This version of battery is hilarious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4RUOfo4dX0
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2205785 said:
    Random Opinion:
    This version of battery is hilarious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4RUOfo4dX0
    The band you're listening to is Van Canto.... everything but the drums are sang.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGQiGEYl4Y&feature=channel_page
    The covered Wishmaster by Nightwish too.

    They have 2 original songs on their YouTube as well

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shw3lYC6DsY&feature=channel_page
  • back_blowsback_blows Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Anyone else tired of "serious business"?
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    back_blows;2205827 said:
    Anyone else tired of "serious business"?
    General thinks they're never wrong... and they worship 4chan internet memes
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2205833 said:
    General thinks they're never wrong... and they worship 4chan internet memes
    It gets annoying

    Also, The Replacements are great :)
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    I think the serious business jokes can be funny, considering how seriously some do take the internet.
  • GowienczykGowienczyk Pooper of Parties
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2205845 said:
    It gets annoying

    Also, The Replacements are great :)
    No duh.
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Gowienczyk;2205855 said:
    No duh.
    Next band I will start to binge on for the week last week was Tom Waits :D
  • GowienczykGowienczyk Pooper of Parties
    edited April 2009
    Weekly binges are funny.
  • back_blowsback_blows Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2205833 said:
    General thinks they're never wrong... and they worship 4chan internet memes
    I hate to avoid that forum, because it's usually a good source of GH info. It was cool at one point, all I have now are memories:(
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2205845 said:
    It gets annoying

    Also, The Replacements are great :)
    The first time I heard the Replacements I listened to their entire discography in one day. The only other band I can immediately think of that I did that with was Joy Division.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    back_blows;2205868 said:
    I hate to avoid that forum, because it's usually a good source of GH info. It was cool at one point, all I have now are memories:(
    I know a year ago was great in General... I loved it.

    But this new surge of morons make it inhospitable
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Gowienczyk;2205867 said:
    Weekly binges are funny.
    Yes they are :D
    back_blows;2205868 said:
    I hate to avoid that forum, because it's usually a good source of GH info. It was cool at one point, all I have now are memories:(
    I agree the generals is a good place for GH and Pokemon info, but that is about it
Sign In or Register to comment.