Randomly Crap Out Your Opinions Thread

Comments

  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2206487 said:
    Oh no Japanese men do it so well because they're built like women 0_o

    Not to mention most Japanese women aren't busty it's gonna easier for a man to pull it off
    I dunno, ever see a Japanese marine or a sumo wrestler? Just click on my profile to see my pic ;[
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Shredder87;2206437 said:
    Lots of funny in that man's flickr.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Onslaught_fei;2206500 said:
    I dunno, ever see a Japanese marine or a sumo wrestler? Just click on my profile to see my pic ;[
    Well, most... better?
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited April 2009
    This is my problem with Japan. Robots = badass. Samurai = badass. Ninjas = really badass. Girly men = not so badass. Pedophilia = not so badass. Super trendy and following everyone else = definately not badass.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Onslaught_fei;2206615 said:
    This is my problem with Japan. Robots = badass. Samurai = badass. Ninjas = really badass. Girly men = not so badass. Pedophilia = not so badass. Super trendy and following everyone else = definately not badass.
    lol... Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

    Asia is cool...
    WTB more Carl Palmer.... go go recommendations!
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Gowie just ignore

    http://www.wolfmother.com/

    I'm loving the new single. You can get it for free. Stockdale plays much better with another guitarist.
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Onslaught_fei;2206615 said:
    This is my problem with Japan. Robots = badass. Samurai = badass. Ninjas = really badass. Girly men = not so badass. Pedophilia = not so badass. Super trendy and following everyone else = definately not badass.
    Where did you get pedophilia?
    timmay9;2206802 said:
    Gowie just ignore

    http://www.wolfmother.com/

    I'm loving the new single. You can get it for free. Stockdale plays much better with another guitarist.
    I thought they disbanded. I really don't keep up with news.
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    instantdeath999;2206926 said:

    I thought they disbanded. I really don't keep up with news.
    No they got back together and are going to release their second album :)
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Check it out. I think they show improvements.
  • Shredder87Shredder87 Road Warrior
    edited April 2009
    Onslaught_fei;2206504 said:
    Lots of funny in that man's flickr.
    Really? I didn't see all of them. I know there was a hilarious photoshop of Abbath where he apparenlty finished slaying a ton of trees with that ax.

    It was the best, almost as good as Abbath and Horgh on surfboards.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    instantdeath999;2206926 said:
    Where did you get pedophilia?



    I thought they disbanded. I really don't keep up with news.
    That's what I wanna know :confused:
  • franticfishfranticfish Road Warrior
    edited April 2009
    I think he might have been referring to Hentei.
  • a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited April 2009
    Gowienczyk;2203766 said:
    I'm getting really sick of the "BEATLES ARE BEST" idiots.
    me too
    Zeleii;2203858 said:
    we are here to destroy you.
    this should be in your sig
    back_blows;2205827 said:
    Anyone else tired of "serious business"?
    im very sick of it, General thinks the forums revolve around them
    Zeleii;2205833 said:
    General thinks they're never wrong... and they worship 4chan internet memes
    very true
    back_blows;2205868 said:
    I hate to avoid that forum, because it's usually a good source of GH info. It was cool at one point, all I have now are memories:(
    we need to send HoR to General to terrorize them, hell, just me, Gowie, and Zeleii stir up trouble, imagine you and Fei and them goin in there
    Fizzeler;2205894 said:
    :(

    Also, Uneasymonkey does not know much about music (less than I do)
    you are at least trying dude
    Gowienczyk;2205915 said:
    Most standard Beatles fans usually don't know much to begin with.
    lol, true
    back_blows;2205923 said:
    That guy actually tries to pass classic rock off as a real genre. Case in point.
    lol!
    instantdeath999;2205931 said:
    I know enough about Blues, but honestly haven't gotten anywhere with progressive outside the obvious acts.
    its ok, Blues > Prog
    Fizzeler;2205969 said:
    Like the fact that Bob Dylan invented Punk
    no, it was Woody Guthrie :rolleyes:
    Onslaught_fei;2206088 said:
    I am completely jaded when it comes to message boards. I come from the days of usenet, IRC, newsgroups, and old school bulletin boards.
    need me to put new plastic on your sofa?
    Onslaught_fei;2206192 said:
    Not sure what the gate of entry is for brutal death metal but you can always try Deicide, Nile, Cryptopsy, Dying Fetus, Kronos, or Hate Eternal if you are truly interested in exploring it. I wouldnt recommend it though, it may lead to bloodthirst, hellfire, and unholy laughter.
    those options are still better than the worst: forcing someone to be locked in a thread with gmarsh, rbf, and slashboi
    instantdeath999;2206214 said:
    Speaking of Epica...

    I think Simone Simmons has a great voice... Mark Jansen, on the other hand, doesn't have a very good growl IMO.
    i disagree, i think Mark has a good growl, not the best, but it compliments her voice well
    Onslaught_fei;2206309 said:
    Yeah, I can crossdress really well myself, but thats a different story.
    do tell
    Rockbandfan23467;2206483 said:
    You guys posted too fast without me.
    that's your fault
    Onslaught_fei;2206500 said:
    I dunno, ever see a Japanese marine or a sumo wrestler? Just click on my profile to see my pic ;[
    nice
    Zeleii;2206659 said:
    lol... Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

    Asia is cool...
    WTB more Carl Palmer.... go go recommendations!
    Atomic Roooster - Atomic Rooster is a good start, go go
  • Rockbandfan23467Rockbandfan23467 Headliner
    edited April 2009
    gmarsh has gotten better, because he doesn't do that whole "Nirvana sucks" thing as often.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
  • HungryfreakHungryfreak Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2207294 said:
    Nirvana sucks
    Random opinion based on them:

    Nirvana are awesome as a jumping point to all sorts of cool music. I've said this before, but still, the band members' various interests and projects have helped at least raise curiosity and awareness in many awesome yet often neglected bands. They've covered great bands like the Wipers, Kurt's done stuff for the Melvins and Earth and Dave's involvement with Probot, like the project or not, is good for many bands/musicians.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Hungryfreak;2207315 said:
    Random opinion based on them:

    Nirvana are awesome as a jumping point to all sorts of cool music. I've said this before, but still, the band members' various interests and projects have helped at least raise curiosity and awareness in many awesome yet often neglected bands. They've covered great bands like the Wipers, Kurt's done stuff for the Melvins and Earth and Dave's involvement with Probot, like the project or not, is good for many bands/musicians.
    Funny part is... I like Nirvana
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited April 2009
    instantdeath999;2206926 said:
    Where did you get pedophilia?
    If I give them bonus points for robots then theyre gonna lose a ton for lolicon and shotacon or whatever. Lets not mention that over a quarter of working Japanese women have had sexual harassment of some sort in the workplace. Or buying used panties from vending machines. Or using toy claw machines to get fakes boobs at arcades. Im no prude but and I dont have the rampant anti-jap racism my parents have but that **** is just ****ed up.
  • HungryfreakHungryfreak Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2207322 said:
    Funny part is... I like Nirvana
    Never said you didn't. I just felt like saying my thing while Nirvana was the hot topic, haha.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Onslaught_fei;2207325 said:
    If I give them bonus points for robots then theyre gonna lose a ton for lolicon and shotacon or whatever. Lets not mention that over a quarter of working Japanese women have had sexual harassment of some sort in the workplace. Or buying used panties from vending machines. Or using toy claw machines to get fakes boobs at arcades. Im no prude but and I dont have the rampant anti-jap racism my parents have but that **** is just ****ed up.
    ________________Japan__________________
    Creating 78% of the world's wierd **** since 1958
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    a21schizoidman;2207096 said:

    Atomic Roooster - Atomic Rooster is a good start, go go
    Atomic Rooster = :) x 1000000000000000000
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Hungryfreak;2207315 said:
    Random opinion based on them:

    Nirvana are awesome as a jumping point to all sorts of cool music. I've said this before, but still, the band members' various interests and projects have helped at least raise curiosity and awareness in many awesome yet often neglected bands. They've covered great bands like the Wipers, Kurt's done stuff for the Melvins and Earth and Dave's involvement with Probot, like the project or not, is good for many bands/musicians.
    Agreed. Nirvana did a lot to promote other bands. In Utero had a lot of noise influences, and he helped by covering songs by bands like The Vaselines. I also believe he was a vocal fan of The Jesus Lizard.

    What happened to schiz?
  • supernova1324supernova1324 Headliner
    edited April 2009
    instantdeath999;2208663 said:
    Agreed. Nirvana did a lot to promote other bands. In Utero had a lot of noise influences, and he helped by covering songs by bands like The Vaselines. I also believe he was a vocal fan of The Jesus Lizard.

    What happened to schiz?
    Banned for leaking fake spoilers of some Terminator show when Daesania told him not to. Silly if you ask me.
  • exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    i think nirvana was better than all those bands.
    never heard a song i didnt like and i have pretty much everything they recorded.
  • TheCrimsonSaintTheCrimsonSaint Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Opinion:

    After much consultation with myself, I have decided that Metallica's top five songs read as follows:

    1. Bleeding Me
    2. The Outlaw Torn
    3. Fixxxer
    4. The Unnamed Feeling
    5. Fade to Black
  • supernova1324supernova1324 Headliner
    edited April 2009
    As far as Nu-metal goes, Shinedown isn't that bad and SOAD is way ahead of the others.
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited April 2009
    supernova1324;2208793 said:
    As far as Nu-metal goes, Shinedown isn't that bad and SOAD is way ahead of the others.
    Really? I always thought of them as post-grunge or hard rock.
  • exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    TheCrimsonSaint;2208746 said:
    Opinion:

    After much consultation with myself, I have decided that Metallica's top five songs read as follows:
    naw. its enter sandman \m/
    of course. :p
  • supernova1324supernova1324 Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Onslaught_fei;2208806 said:
    Really? I always thought of them as post-grunge or hard rock.
    Which fits under the nu-metal scene becuase it's only a scene, RIGHT GOWIE?!
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Discussion topic: Post-grunge is a major record label movement fronted by commercial rock paradigms of radio and music video. Go.
Sign In or Register to comment.