Randomly Crap Out Your Opinions Thread

Comments

• GowienczykGowienczyk Pooper of Parties
    edited April 2009
    Pere Ubu live videos are some of the most bat**** frontman movements I've ever seen, to be honest.
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Opinion: Inside Looking Out is one of Grand Funk Railroad's best songs
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Random opinion: Anyone who uses the word overrated to describe an artist they don't' like should have their eyes ripped from their sockets and be hanged from their optic nerve.

Carry on.
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2009
    Random opinion: Metallica is overrated because I don't like them at all.
  • kwami42kwami42 Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Alright_Computer;2219248 said:
    Random opinion: Metallica is overrated because I don't like them at all.
    Have fun getting your eyes ripped out.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Rush, and Dream Theater are incredibly overrated on these forums despite Rush being my favorite group and DT housing my favorite bassist
    edited April 2009
    Looks like I'm going to have to build up a stronger stomach before the hangings :)
  • kwami42kwami42 Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Random opinion: Guster is an excellent band that doesn't get the recognition they deserve. I just saw them live and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
  • a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited April 2009
    instantdeath999;2219273 said:
    Looks like I'm going to have to build up a stronger stomach before the hangings :)
    hanging is overrated
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    i'm not sure if i feel disappointed or relieved that i can still go through yet another bright eyes phase.
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    RO: People saying Frank Zappa is overrated on these forums is a moronic statement. There's like 7 or 8 of us who worship him.
    edited April 2009
    timmay9;2219309 said:
    RO: People saying Frank Zappa is overrated on these forums is a moronic statement. There's like 7 or 8 of us who worship him.
    I think the Rush and Dream Theater love on this forum is also vastly overestimated.
    edited April 2009
    timmay9;2219309 said:
    And you are all sinners :p
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    instantdeath999;2219314 said:
    I think the Rush and Dream Theater love on this forum is also vastly overestimated.
    Well, back when I first started posting, there were TONS of Rush fans, not so much anymore.
  • FourstringOrionFourstringOrion Opening Act
    edited April 2009
    Random Opinion: The Gaslight Anthem is a vastly unnoticed band, and it's a darn shame.
    edited April 2009
    Ultimatum;2219354 said:
    Well, back when I first started posting, there were TONS of Rush fans, not so much anymore.
    Yeah, it was like a fad...back when HMX would always release songs by them. The same goes for Boston when the Boston pack was released and some time thereafter
  • HungryfreakHungryfreak Headliner
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2219346 said:
    Neigh, for we believe in the one true god! Haha
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2219346 said:
    i disagree: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119156&highlight=zappa
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    Hungryfreak;2219422 said:
    Neigh, for we believe in the one true god! Haha
    Please forgive as I have sinned... I have listened to 2 Zappa songs
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2219428 said:
    Blashpemy! Throw him into the fire!
    edited April 2009
    Zeleii;2219428 said:
    Neigh, we shall not burn, but educate! Pick up the Strictly Commercial compilation, listen in full then move onto full albums and ye shall be saved!
    edited April 2009
    Hungryfreak;2219435 said:
    Neigh, we shall not burn, but educate! Pick up the Strictly Commercial compilation, listen in full then move onto full albums and ye shall be saved!
    That also works. :P
    edited April 2009
    Hungryfreak;2219435 said:
    if not, then we whip him
    edited April 2009
    a21schizoidman;2219426 said:
    LMAO. That explains A LOT. And I thought you guys didn't have any senses of humour. The posts after this link and above mine are great too. I like how you guys always put "Zappa" in all red.

And 2 songs??? I honestly don't know a lot about Zappa (especially compared to these "church followers"), but I've heard more than a few songs. Check out his You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore live albums. They are teh win.

And a21, is your pic of the lead singer of Epica?
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2219478 said:

yes, Simone Simons is my avi
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2219478 said:
    LMAO. That explains A LOT. And I thought you guys didn't have any senses of humour. The posts after this link and above mine are great too. I like how you guys always put "Zappa" in all red.

And 2 songs??? I honestly don't know a lot about Zappa (especially compared to these "church followers"), but I've heard more than a few songs. Check out his You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore live albums. They are teh win.

The red is just highlighting a word, which I guess came from the fact that Schiz searched for the topic.

We are the new chosen people :p
    edited April 2009
    I think highlighting Zappa in red could be funny. Everyone do it, even if you don't know/like Zappa ;)

Being the fanboy that I am, I am also obliged to highlight John Lennon in red.
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited April 2009
    instantdeath999;2219511 said:
    I think highlighting Zappa in red could be funny. Everyone do it, even if you don't know/like Zappa ;)

Being the fanboy that I am, I am also obliged to highlight John Lennon in red.
    Ya know that might be funny...

General hates me talking about Japan, so why not hi-lite Japan in red.
    edited April 2009
    ^I like it.

I actually don't really have anything I'm fanatically devoted to enough to highlight in red, though.
  • FourstringOrionFourstringOrion Opening Act
    edited April 2009
    instantdeath999;2219520 said:
    ^I like it.

I actually don't really have anything I'm fanatically devoted to enough to highlight in red, though.

You just gave me a wonderful/annoying idea there :p.

RO: I think Mastodon sound better with the clean vocals, I think it fit's their style better.