Randomly Crap Out Your Opinions Thread

Comments

  • a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2222915 said:
    I listened to Tubular Bells, but did not have enough time to finish the album and it sounds best as a whole :(

    However, I liked Crisis and Discovery
    ive got TB 1 & 2 and Music of the Spheres
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    a21schizoidman;2222928 said:
    ive got TB 1 & 2 and Music of the Spheres
    Just sticking to Last.fm which apparently has most of his music tracks uploaded perfect for me :)
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2222816 said:
    Am I Evil? is fun, but not really hard same for Evil
    Wow, that game is evil...:p
    zeldazeppelin;2222837 said:
    I agree. Its strange I like WE but I hate Slayer its very strange
    Haven't heard WE, but I hate Slayer too
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2222942 said:
    Wow, that game is evil...:p



    Haven't heard WE, but I hate Slayer too
    WE is freaking epic (coming from me who is starting to get into all kinds of metal and have to say GH:M only helped me on that):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMuCrbxE8A
  • fergkyle13fergkyle13 Unsigned
    edited April 2009
    Dude you are lame. You think you are way to smart for your own britches. Wrap your big head around that.
  • a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited April 2009
    fergkyle13;2222975 said:
    Dude you are lame. You think you are way to smart for your own britches. Wrap your big head around that.
    strangest post ever
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    a21schizoidman;2222985 said:
    strangest post ever
    Who is that directed at?
    Me?
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    a21schizoidman;2222985 said:
    strangest post ever
    I completely agree. It's his first post and I have absolutely no idea who he's talking about. For some "strange" reason, I think he's talking about you with all your multi-quotes and whatnot...;)
  • a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2222987 said:
    Who is that directed at?
    Me?
    i have no idea, but whoever it is, joined just to post that...
  • a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2222991 said:
    I completely agree. It's his first post and I have absolutely no idea who he's talking about. For some "strange" reason, I think he's talking about you with all your multi-quotes and whatnot...;)
    yeah, im thinkin you made an alt :p
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2222991 said:
    I completely agree. It's his first post and I have absolutely no idea who he's talking about. For some "strange" reason, I think he's talking about you with all your multi-quotes and whatnot...;)
    Still I suggest listening to War Ensemble and if you have not heard him:
    Mike Oldfield ;)
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2222953 said:
    WE is freaking epic (coming from me who is starting to get into all kinds of metal and have to say GH:M only helped me on that):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMuCrbxE8A
    I gave it a listen, and I must say that it isn't bad. I really hate Raining Blood and a few other songs I heard by them, but WE is alright. How do you like the Sword song in that game? I love it, along with How Heavy This Axe :D
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2223014 said:
    I gave it a listen, and I must say that it isn't bad. I really hate Raining Blood and a few other songs I heard by them, but WE is alright. How do you like the Sword song in that game? I love it, along with How Heavy This Axe :D
    so far top 5 favorites to play are:
    1. War Ensemble
    2. Master Of Puppets
    3. Armed And Ready
    4. Am I Evil?
    5. Blood And Thunder

    top 5 favorites:
    1. Armed And Ready
    2. Am I Evil?
    3. Tuesdays Gone
    4. Turn The Page (Live)
    5. No Excuses
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2223002 said:
    Still I suggest listening to War Ensemble and if you have not heard him:
    Mike Oldfield ;)
    Yes, I have heard a bit of Oldfield thanks the schiz's 60 prog bands list. Great singer/frontman
  • Rockbandfan23467Rockbandfan23467 Headliner
    edited April 2009
    I hate it when the thread lists a false next page.
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Rockbandfan23467;2223132 said:
    I hate it when the thread lists a false next page.
    Lol this thread and one of those song name game threads has been like that for a while. It's normal when there's only like 2 or 3 posts on the last page...
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2223232 said:
    Lol this thread and one of those song name game threads has been like that for a while. It's normal when there's only like 2 or 3 posts on the last page...
    meh you are not here when Gowie and Lolicat are on then STYHHFO gets pretty big and although robafa does not like them they aren't that bad
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Fizzeler;2223032 said:
    top 5 favorites:
    1. Armed And Ready
    2. Am I Evil?
    3. Tuesdays Gone
    4. Turn The Page (Live)
    5. No Excuses
    That Skynyrd song is awesome. I also really like the Queen song on there. One of Queen's heaviest tracks.
    Fizzeler;2223240 said:
    meh you are not here when Gowie and Lolicat are on then STYHHFO gets pretty big and although robafa does not like them they aren't that bad
    O yeah I don't really like that thread. I went there and some things are funny, but it can get boring at times.
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    a21schizoidman;2223000 said:
    yeah, im thinkin you made an alt :p
    Lol I would never do that, but that would be funny. And if you check out his other post now, I would NEVER, EVER say that The Used are "rad"
  • punkfanpunkfan Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Random opinion- Matt Freeman=Greatest Bassist Ever. (examples-Maxwell Murder, Axiom, Rats In The Hallway)
  • MronoCMronoC Road Warrior
    edited April 2009
    Random Opinion: If you have to pull syllables out of nowhere to get a line to fit in to a rhyme scheme, you fail at music.
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2009
    MronoC;2223838 said:
    Random Opinion: If you have to pull syllables out of nowhere to get a line to fit in to a rhyme scheme, you fail at music.
    Oh oh oh oh oh
    Yeah

    You have so many relationships in this life
    Only one or two will last
    You go through all the pain and strife
    Then you turn your back and they're gone so fast
    Oh yeah
    And they're gone so fast, yeah
    Oh
    So hold on the ones who really care
    In the end they'll be the only ones there
    And when you get old and start losing your hair
    Tell me who will still care
    Can you tell me who will still care?
    Oh care

    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du
    Yeah
    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du
    Yeah

    Oh yeah
    In an Mmmbop they're gone
    Yeah yeah

    Plant a seed, plant a flower, plant a rose
    You can plant any one of those
    Keep planting to find out which one grows
    It's a secret no one knows
    It's a secret no one knows
    Oh, no one knows

    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du, yeah
    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du, yeah

    Oh
    Yeah oh

    In an mmm bop they're gone
    Oh yeah oh
    In an mmmbop they're gone
    In an mmm bop they're not there
    In an mmmbop they're gone
    In an mmm bop they're not there
    In an mmmbop they're gone
    In an mmmbop they're not there
    In an mmmbop they're gone
    In an mmmbop they're not there
    Until you lose your hair
    Oh
    But you don't care

    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du, yeah
    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du, yeah

    Yeah
    Oh yeah oh oh
    So hold on the ones who really care
    In the end they'll be the only ones there
    And hen you get old and start losing your hair
    Tell me who will still care
    Can you tell me who will still care?
    Oh care

    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du, yeah
    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du, care

    Can you tell me? oh
    No you can't 'cause you don't know
    Can you tell me? oh
    You say you can but you don't know
    Can you tell me? oh
    (Which flower's going to grow?)
    No you can't 'cause you don't know
    Can you tell me? oh
    (If it's going to be a daisy or a rose?)
    You say you can but you don't know
    Can you tell me? oh
    (which flower's going to grow?)
    No you can't 'cause you don't know
    Can you tell me? oh
    You say you can but you don't know
    Oh yeah
    You say you can but you don't know
    You dont know
    You dont know, oh

    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du, yeah
    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du, care

    Oh
    Can u tell me? oh
    No you can't 'cause you don't know
    Can u tell me? oh
    You say you can but you don't know
    Can u tell me? oh
    No you can't 'cause you don't know
    Can u tell me?
    You say you can but you don't know

    This is my go-to song for terrible lyrics.
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    MronoC;2223838 said:
    Random Opinion: If you have to pull syllables out of nowhere to get a line to fit in to a rhyme scheme, you fail at music.
    Seriously.

    If I can't find a good synonym for the word that fits the syllables, then I'll usually just lengthen the note to get the word to fit the melody.
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2223033 said:
    Yes, I have heard a bit of Oldfield thanks the schiz's 60 prog bands list. Great singer/frontman
    You know what, forget that. For some reason, I was thinking of Robert Wyatt...I had only heard of Mike Oldfield, but now I've heard a little bit thanks to that last.fm link you put up :)
  • MrFruitLordMrFruitLord Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Stone Gossard is better than Mike Mcready.
  • theholytacotheholytaco Unsigned
    edited April 2009
    Stephan Grossman is an amazing guitarist.
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited April 2009
    Tubular Bells is incredibly amazing. I felt so many emotions while listening to it. Mike Oldfield is a genius. I especially like the part where Vivian Stanshall lists the different instruments before they are played near the end on part one.
  • a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited April 2009
    UneasyMonkey;2224680 said:
    Tubular Bells is incredibly amazing. I felt so many emotions while listening to it. Mike Oldfield is a genius. I especially like the part where Vivian Stanshall lists the different instruments before they are played near the end on part one.
    yeah, my fav. is the part near the middle of Pt. 1 with the "guitar solo" just gets me in an upbeat mood everytime i hear it
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited April 2009
    Beyond lyrics I wrote for a song called walking blight, I never rhyme
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    Onslaught_fei;2224826 said:
    Beyond lyrics I wrote for a song called walking blight, I never rhyme
    Never need to rhyme it just helps the catchiness of the lyrics I tend to rhyme when it is needed, but some story songs do not need rhymes
Sign In or Register to comment.