Hardest beatles song

browen20browen20 Opening Act
edited October 2008 in Rock Band
If the Beatles songs come to Rockband, which one out of all of their songs do you think will be hardest for each instrument (assuming its in the game)?

Comments

• Oscar-RioOscar-Rio 0/10
    edited October 2008
    browen20;1502909 said:
    If the Beatles songs come to Rockband, which one out of all of their songs do you think will be hardest for each instrument (assuming its in the game)?
    why don't you go listen to their discography and discover for yourself. Don't let us decide for you.
  • CONAN9845CONAN9845 Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    Oscar-Rio;1502913 said:
    why don't you go listen to their discography and discover for yourself. Don't let us decide for you.
    Yeah. You can be done by Christmas, and then you'll only have another year to wait. lol
  • voodoo618voodoo618 Headliner
    edited October 2008
  • UneasyMonkeyUneasyMonkey Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    For drums and bass: Rain
    For guitar: While My Guitar Gently Weeps
    For singing: Let It Be

The End would be hard for all the instruments, but they wouldn't put that in there cuz it's short and there's hardly any singing...They might if they put it with one of the other songs in the medley.
  • vandalizemenow00vandalizemenow00 Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    Oscar-Rio;1502913 said:
    What is the point of a message board if someone can't ask for opinions for others? Did ya have a bad day? Do ya need a hug?

As for the OP's question, I think Revolution would be the hardest if included for guitar and bass. I think the Vox and drums will be pretty easy across the board if a Beatles pack is released and I think it will.
  • SnowFreak13SnowFreak13 Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    Drums - Get Back
    Guitar - Revolution
    Vocals - Yesterday
    Bass - Come Together
  • exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited October 2008
  • browen20browen20 Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    I just listened to rain, it sounds fun on drums.
  • DesensitizedDesensitized Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    UneasyMonkey;1502922 said:

The End would be hard for all the instruments, but they wouldn't put that in there cuz it's short and there's hardly any singing...They might if they put it with one of the other songs in the medley.
    I would agree with this.

But I still have to say Yer Blues would be major fun on drums.
  • pianoman3284pianoman3284 Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    I would vote for "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey." Not only is the name long, but it's challenging rhythmically and Lennon's vocals are over the place.
  • jr174200jr174200 Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    Vocals: Hey Jude (you'd have to match the runs at the end)
    Drums: The End
    Guitar: While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited October 2008
    The songs aren't really about difficulty... but Revolution might be kinda hard, if they chart the piano solo.
  • Adam3000Adam3000 Unsigned
    edited October 2008
    I don't really care what will be the hardest but the most fun will definitely be either Rain, Come Together, or my personal favorite Beatles drums song "She Said, She Said":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ6r7S3_cTE
  • foolosophyfoolosophy Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    UneasyMonkey;1502922 said:

I'm hoping they put the medley in, it's one of my favourite Beatles' compositions. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End please.
  • mchodge13mchodge13 Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    "Get Back" off of the 'Love' Cd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94PkVJWszvQ

I don't think this is the hardest but I really hope it's included. I like the drums in the beginning especially.
  • A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
    edited October 2008
    Hardest song for vocals?

Oh Darlin'
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    foolosophy;1503053 said:
    I'm hoping they put the medley in, it's one of my favourite Beatles' compositions. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End please.
    Absolutely. That ending to Abbey Road is just incredibly epic. When McCartney ended his 89-90 tour with that, I had goosebumps the whole time. It just HAS to be in there at some point.
  • packerfan8675309packerfan8675309 Bladder of Steal
    edited October 2008
    Oscar-Rio;1502913 said:
    the reason he is on this forum is so he can talk to other people. if he wanted to decide for himself, he wouldnt have asked. you are an idiot
  • jtrousdjtrousd Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    Oscar-Rio;1502913 said:
    Are you serious? You know, Oscar, sometimes you can provide a really good post. Other times, such as this one in particular, you come across as a complete moron.

He asked which YOU thought would be most difficult, not which one would be the most difficult for him. Good grief.

As for my answer, I don't listen to the Beatles. If we get them, I only really want Blackbird, Let it Be, and Hey Jude. Everything else is kind of 'meh' and bland to me.

Edit: Therefore, I don't have the background to you an answer, essentially :P
  • bengalcp09bengalcp09 Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    I think Helter Skelter would be harder on vocals than anything listed so far.
  • RollingThunderRollingThunder Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    bengalcp09;1503251 said:
    I think Helter Skelter would be harder on vocals than anything listed so far.
    Thank god someone mentioned Helter Skelter. I was about to get scared.
  • ...Can't Be Serious...Can't Be Serious Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    Omg...lol at the guy who said "Visions."

Learn to read :D
  • OroJackOroJack Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    Hardest Vocals might be I've Got a Feeling. Paul really wails the chorus.
  • wrldindstries302wrldindstries302 Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    ...Can't Be Serious;1503452 said:
    Omg...lol at the guy who said "Visions."

Learn to read :D
    learn to recognize jokes
  • sandswipesandswipe Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    First: This is the first mention of beatles I've seen here and HOLY ****ING **** ****S YES.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ATTN HARMONIX: LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.LOOOVE YOU. LOOOVE YOU.

She Said, She Said, off revolver, is my number one pick for a beatles song, after the ENTIRE abbey road medley, from You Never Give Me Your Money through The End. Any one or two songs, especially You Never, would be fun, but the whole medley . . . oh yeah. Especially since it's the last thing on the last beatles album ever recorded, and The End. . . ah yeah. . .

I think they should release it in a few tiers- start with a McCartney Career pack (Day Tripper, Live and Let Die, Dance Tonight), then a six pack or album (Weren't there rumors of a White Album release a while ago? I'd go Pepper, Magical Mystery, or Revolver), and finally a 20+ song game spanning their entire career, possibly with a couple extras thrown in from related bands similar to GH: Aerosmith. I never supported GH: Aerosmith, or to a slight degree AC/DC, but with the ability to export songs and songs on the caliber of Hey Jude and Helter Skelter sung by the man who made them great (no offense on Johnson's highway to hell) the whole deal is completely different.
  • ...Can't Be Serious...Can't Be Serious Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    wrldindstries302;1503599 said:
    learn to recognize jokes
    Wow, I'm not sure, but were you the one who wrote it? If so, not funny...at all.

If not or if so, how dare [whoever it was] bring that piece of **** sound that doesn't even constitute as music into a thread about the greatest band ever.

And by greatest band, I mean they changed Rock and Roll forever. :D
  • osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    I don't know about hardest, but Bungalow Bill has wide ranging vocals. Oh, and Rocky Raccoon would have alternating talkies.

For guitar how about some of Harrison's stuff like the Inner Light and Within You, With Out You? lolz
  • MrAwkward44MrAwkward44 Unsigned
    edited October 2008
    [QUOTE=sandswipe;1503617]after the ENTIRE abbey road medley, from You Never Give Me Your Money through The End. Any one or two songs, especially You Never, would be fun, but the whole medley . . . oh yeah. Especially since it's the last thing on the last beatles album ever recorded, and The End. . . ah yeah. . .
    QUOTE]

Let It Be was actually their last album...
  • NixlplixNixlplix Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    "Norweigian Wood" might be difficult...you'll need to learn sitar and alternate tuning to get through it.

That was a joke...
  • AMac2002AMac2002 Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    Twist and Shout should be tough if you're in John Lennon's octave...