The Beatles: ROCK BAND - Rumors and Facts

Comments

• miche.csmiche.cs Road Warrior
    edited May 2009
    Sayburr;2421611 said:
    I hope so... I am ready to see it.
    Are you ready to see it, see it with your eyes?

Y'know that to wind us up they'll release some other info on Tues. They love nothing more than to keep us hanging:)
  • TheKitchenManTheKitchenMan Opening Act
    edited May 2009
    I think we'll get a look at the mic before we get to look at the drums. That's just the kind of the HMX would do to tease us.
  • craven_triocraven_trio Rising Star
    edited May 2009
    TheKitchenMan;2426008 said:
    I think we'll get a look at the mic before we get to look at the drums. That's just the kind of the HMX would do to tease us.
    I count 17 more Tuesdays before 9/9... if they keep up this schedule they might have to drag out the drums over 6 or more separate weeks for 4 pads, pedal, sticks. Or a drums pic this week, then announce each of the 16 songs on the game's entire soundtrack one at a time until release.
  • Rockbandfan23467Rockbandfan23467 Headliner
    edited May 2009
    Will the Beatles game have it's own forum eventually?
  • Julio_Strikes_BackJulio_Strikes_Back Headliner
    edited May 2009
    Rockbandfan23467;2431716 said:
    Will the Beatles game have it's own forum eventually?
    Like, on its own separate website? No way.
  • MetallikMetallik Opening Act
    edited May 2009
    Julio_Strikes_Back;2431721 said:
    he probably meant a separate board section here.
  • justin19954justin19954 Road Warrior
    edited May 2009
    I think it should. Once all these games roll in it's gonna be flooded in this one forum.
  • Samman20Samman20 Opening Act
    edited May 2009
    I like the 2 mic idea :) with that then it opens up songs from other bands too! Nice thinkin HMX
  • Ligerz_RuleLigerz_Rule Unsigned
    edited May 2009
    Firehouse66;1510208 said:
    I sure hope the dates of the years of music are wrong. Nothing from the 70's??? That would mean that "Let It Be" will not make the cut?? Sinful.
    THEY HAVE TO KEEP LET IT BE!!! its like the best Beatles song everrrrrrrrrr :D
    edited May 2009
    Ligerz_Rule;2431921 said:
    THEY HAVE TO KEEP LET IT BE!!! its like the best Beatles song everrrrrrrrrr :D
    Let It Be was actually recorded before Abbey Road, so in theory it was made before 1970.
  • miche.csmiche.cs Road Warrior
    edited May 2009
    TheKitchenMan;2433604 said:
    Let It Be was actually recorded before Abbey Road, so in theory it was made before 1970.
    D'you know how many times that's been said on this forum and folk are still freaking out about nothing from Let it Be making it on the album.
    edited May 2009
    Julio_Strikes_Back;2431721 said:
    Sure, why not? At LEAST separate forums/subforums on the forums index here for Unplugged, Lego and Beatles since the gameplay is going to be different enough from the main series (Phase has its own complete category!), but I think separate sites like http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/forums/ completely branded in a The Beatles sort of way make sense.
    edited May 2009
    miche.cs;2434195 said:
    D'you know how many times that's been said on this forum and folk are still freaking out about nothing from Let it Be making it on the album.
    Yeah, and probably 2 or 3 of them were me saying it :)
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited May 2009
    What, what, WHAT?? Let It Be won't bei n the game? I just don't even know if I want the game any more!

;)
    I wouldn't be surprised if we got the "Let It Be"/date references well after the game comes out.
    edited May 2009
    Well, I've stayed up as long as I can waiting for an announcement from the Pre-Order Club. Hopefully, they're just running slow today and when I get up there will be a nice new pic of Ringo's kit for the game.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited May 2009
    TheKitchenMan;2439300 said:
    Well, I've stayed up as long as I can waiting for an announcement from the Pre-Order Club. Hopefully, they're just running slow today and when I get up there will be a nice new pic of Ringo's kit for the game.
    well... its almost 2pm eastern time... guess no update today. I almost bet there will not be one until after E3.
    edited May 2009
    Did the website update, because it's different now. It's the Ed Sullivan Show stage. Maybe they are revealing new venues?
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited May 2009
    justin19954;2440101 said:
    Did the website update, because it's different now. It's the Ed Sullivan Show stage. Maybe they are revealing new venues?
    Yes, yes it did. The audio has been changed as well to reflect the venue. Good catch there.
  • jmohr1jmohr1 Opening Act
    edited May 2009
    I was just about to post this... very awesome update
  • dsierra87dsierra87 Unsigned
    edited May 2009
    awesome, guess ed sullivan show is the first venue cofirmed!
    edited May 2009
    dsierra87;2440198 said:
    awesome, guess ed sullivan show is the first venue cofirmed!
    Well you could say that studio 2 (Abbey Road) is the first venue comfirmed.
    edited May 2009
    Great idea... update the front page, and not the background on the pre-order club page I actually check! And don't send any emails. Ah well at least I still check these threads for the news.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited May 2009
    I had to hit the refresh button to get the background image from the Pre-order club to change...
    edited May 2009
    Sayburr;2440343 said:
    I had to hit the refresh button to get the background image from the Pre-order club to change...
    So it does. I'd pushed refresh earlier in the day (when we'd already had pre-order club updates by last two weeks) and got nothing so assumed they'd updated the front page at that time but not the pre-order page. I take it all back.

On the plus side, I've had a snoop around the source and looks like we're getting videos soon. There's a flash video player commented out of the pre-order club page. Can't find the videos though :D
    edited May 2009
    Cool to see the new venue on the official site. Nice catch on the video player, too. I'd love to see some of that video ASAP. I'd bet we may get some more stuff on the site once any E3 news comes to pass.
  • Julio_Strikes_BackJulio_Strikes_Back Headliner
    edited May 2009
    Can someone at least take a screenshot?
  • GloiGloiGloiGloi Rising Star
    edited May 2009
    Ed Sullivan stage screenshot.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ixb0k7.jpg

taken from this shot of the Fabs on Ed Sullivan

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/pix2000/theEdSullivanShow.jpg

Pretty darn good I think
  • Moony_LupinMoony_Lupin Rising Star
    edited May 2009
    I guess this means that we'll be seeing some avatars soon! I hope we get a lot of info from E3.
    edited May 2009
    GloiGloi;2440944 said:
    Ed Sullivan stage screenshot.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ixb0k7.jpg

taken from this shot of the Fabs on Ed Sullivan

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/pix2000/theEdSullivanShow.jpg

Pretty darn good I think
    Wow! That's really accurate.
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, it looks great. Does this mean we might see McCartney shooting a glare at Yoko on the rooftop concert? ;)