LULZY Tracklist Commentary Thread - Anonymous FTW

WOLF_MOTHERWOLF_MOTHER Unsigned
edited November 2008 in Rock Band
On Guitar Hero: World Tour

John Mccain could have picked a better tracklist. And he's 200 years old.

Barack Obama could have picked a better tracklist. And he'd CHANGE some of the gameplay flaws.

Michael J. Fox could have picked a better tracklist. Even though he'd accidentally add in the wrong songs because of Parkinson's, they'd still be better than Activision's picks.

My dog Fluffy could have picked a better tracklist. Though I don't agree with his choice of "Who Let the Dogs Out," it would still be better than Activision's.

Dennis Kucinich could have picked a better tracklist. And kept it in his jacket for future reference.

Jon Stewart could have picked a better tracklist. And spent the next 29 minutes making bad jokes. Colbert FTW!

Sarah Palin could have picked a better tracklist. And she can see Russia from her house!

Chuck Norris could have picked a better tracklist. And roundhouse-kicked Activision in the face.

Microsoft could have picked a better tracklist. Though "How Could This Happen to Me?" was obviously inspired by the Vista release.

Google could have picked a better tracklist. And streamlined the menus.

Ron Paul could have picked a better tracklist. But CRAZY train he'd keep.

Vegeta could have picked a better tracklist. And it would be OVER 9000 times better.

Xzibit could have picked a better tracklist. SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE BAD TRACK LISTS SO WE PUT GH:WT IN YO CAR SO YOU CAN BREAK YO DRUMS WHILE YOU DRIVE.

Harmonix could have picked a better tracklist. AND THEY DID

Comments

This discussion has been closed.