We'll never get those bugs fixed now

princeofcups777princeofcups777 Rising Star
edited November 2008 in Rock Band
Looks like HMX productivity just dropped an ounce. (Sorry for the pun.) From the news:

The marijuana reform movement won two prized victories, with Massachusetts voters decriminalizing possession of small amounts of the drug and Michigan joining 12 other states in allowing use of medicinal pot.

Henceforth, people caught in Massachusetts with an ounce or less of pot will no longer face criminal penalties. Instead, they'll forfeit the marijuana and pay a $100 civil fine.

Comments

• afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited November 2008
    so i guess i really am going to move to boston... does anyone need a roommate?
  • HazyCloudHazyCloud Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Nice job, Massachusetts. Way to go. :)
  • HyeJinx1984HyeJinx1984 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    LOL! Stoned out rockers...
  • VedicardiVedicardi Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Bwahahaha unbelieveable

Good for them, I guess
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Wow, what took so long?
  • LesFleursLesFleurs Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    Canada did that years ago.
  • edited November 2008
    Cognitive Liberty Is Every Beings Right - Boy is this OT... lol
  • DestnaruDestnaru Rising Star
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, but that still won't protect anyone from the feds who will still come in an beat you in the back of the head with the butt of a shotgun and step on your face with their jack boot before they drag you off to federal jail.

Still, it is a small advancement.
  • XeviousXevious Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    Expect ALOT of Hendrix in future DLC!!!!!!
  • rob lrob l Rising Star
    edited November 2008
    lame. First, I do not care if people want to smoke weed and think it probably should be legal (since booze is legal and causes many issues) but fock, why do so many humans make this such a big deal? It is pathetic that many put such importance in smoking a PLANT.

Is this really how "far" the human species has come after all these years? Sad. I can't wait for the day when it is fully legal and I am surrounded by billions of morons whose key to each day is going home and getting high and acting like goofy idiots. If I'm lucky they will also hump like bunnies while high and produce more humans that won't be properly parented since it is clear that people my age (25-35) can't parent worth a **** as it is. Throw more drug use in and sheesh, it'll only decline.

Idiocracy here we come!
  • Capriko218Capriko218 Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    rob l;1535280 said:
    lame. First, I do not care if people want to smoke weed and think it probably should be legal (since booze is legal and causes many issues) but fock, why do so many humans make this such a big deal? It is pathetic that many put such importance in smoking a PLANT.

Is this really how "far" the human species has come after all these years? Sad. I can't wait for the day when it is fully legal and I am surrounded by billions of morons whose key to each day is going home and getting high and acting like goofy idiots. If I'm lucky they will also hump like bunnies while high and produce more humans that won't be properly parented since it is clear that people my age (25-35) can't parent worth a **** as it is. Throw more drug use in and sheesh, it'll only decline.

Idiocracy here we come!
    I'm 21 and I agree with absolutely everything you just said.

Cynicism rocks!
  • DestnaruDestnaru Rising Star
    edited November 2008
    It was made illegal to begin with because the tobacco industry lobbied for it to made illegal.

It is not harmful nor is it addictive like tobacco and actually has medicinal properties where as tobacco does not.

And since it is a weed it will grow very rapidly and almost anywhere which is why the government has yet to find a way to tax and regulate and make money off of it so it remains classified as an illegal drug.

Smoking marijuana does not automatically mean that you are "high" any more than drinking a beer automatically means that you are drunk.

If smoking marijuana automatically means that you are "high" then most of the American founding fathers including George Washington himself was "high" most of the time.

Get the facts and get past the negative stigma.
    Marijuana is not dangerous.
    It's only dangerous if the Feds catch you in possession of it.
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited November 2008
    rob l;1535280 said:

"hyuck-hyuck, and all gamers do is sit around brainwashed by pixelated explosions, eating full pizzas every hour and wondering what sunshine and girls look like." :rolleyes:

moron.
  • edited November 2008
    This thread got hostile fast. As with the other political threads, I'm going to shut this down for our own good.

Also, please look into the difference between decriminalize and legalize.

Also, listening to Minor Threat right now.
This discussion has been closed.