FREE DLC w/ Energizer Batteries

edited August 2009 in Announcements
I thought you RB.com forum regulars may be interested to know that the fine folks at Energizer have decided to give away DLC with their new Advanced Lithium Batteries.

You can get all the details by following this link:

http://events.rockband.com/energizer.html

This deal applies to both XBox Live and the Playstation Store, so if you're in need of new batteries and some new DLC then this should work out nicely for everyone.

You can track down the batteries at most major electronic retailers: Meijer, Circuit City, Kroger, SAMs Club and, you know, other places that sell batteries.

This promotion will run until August 1st, 2009 or "while supplies last" as the fine print puts it.

Spread the word!
-HMXHenry

Comments

• GuaglovesGuagloves Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    Apples;1577705 said:
    Wouldn't it be funny if you could get Metallica's Battery or Nirvana's Lithium from this promotion?
    That would be fantastic. Also your avatar rules Apples. Psychonauts ftw.
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited November 2008
    Cool idea. But...
    Offer open to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 14
    years and older.
    We like free stuff in Canada too :(
  • MushroomMushroom Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Do you know if this us all over the world, or just for American Energizers?

EDIT: Just noticed the post above me... that kinda sucks
  • orgy08orgy08 Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    KeFkA666;1577711 said:
    Silly we already have Battery but hey Henry Whats up with the rest of the MetallicA songs hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Like he is going to answer you, ha! Didn't you see his mean comment?

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99484
  • Kyle47Kyle47 Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    Hehe. I need some new batteries. =)

And Lithium would be awesome DLC.
  • BearclawBearclaw Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Can you order batteries online? :p
  • Captain Zepp 07Captain Zepp 07 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    First Download "Die, All Right!"
  • orgy08orgy08 Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    KeFkA666;1577711 said:
    Silly we already have Battery but hey Henry Whats up with the rest of the MetallicA songs hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Actually, on second thought, he might just answer you with...

"I know whats up with the rest of the Metallica songs" and leave us in the dark.
  • darthsmurfxdarthsmurfx Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    Well, you need batteries to power your wireless instruments... why not get free songs with them in the process?!?!?

This promotion makes WAY more sense than say... GH:WT and KFC. :confused:
  • BoogaloogeyBoogaloogey Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    Mex;1577723 said:
    Cool idea. But...

Mex, with the crappy economy, the exchange rate would mean you'd get 3x the credits. :(
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2008
    Are Advanced Lithium also rechargable? I bought two packs of 4 Energizer Es two years ago and those are still going strong for me. I don't think I'm going to be needing any other battiers for a while.

...Unless my TV remotes dying.
  • holyangelholyangel Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    what about mexico and latinamerica?? why do you keep focus only on the United States of America? and not on the rest of the continent...

we need more attention people!
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2008
    holyangel;1577771 said:
    what about mexico and latinamerica?? why do you keep focus only on the United States of America? and not on the rest of the continent...

we need more attention people!
    Exchange rates is probably one issue.
  • Minots59Minots59 Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    This is awesome!
    Good thing I never bought rechargable batteries.
  • CooperalCooperal Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    Great another NA only deal. Thanks for nothing...again.
  • sweet-t310sweet-t310 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Wow...I JUST had my digital camera's batteries die on Wednesday! Perfect timing!
    edited November 2008
    Question: Which type of bear is best?

Question: Does it select the free song for you or do you get to pick it?
  • dragonanthony86dragonanthony86 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    HMXHenry;1577707 said:
    You're fired.
    :p lmao.
  • sillystousillystou Headliner
    edited November 2008
    Mex;1577723 said:
    Cool idea. But...

QFT. I hate it when it happens. I'm so pissed right now... And I need batteries too. :mad:
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited November 2008
    Apples;1577705 said:
    or Nirvana's Lithium from this promotion?
    Only if you played it on your Ion drum set ;)
  • AlCapwndAlCapwnd Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    darthsmurfx;1577820 said:
    Question: Which type of bear is best
    False. Black bear.
    edited November 2008
    AlCapwnd;1577838 said:
    False. Black bear.
    You win!

Also enjoy your honorable mentions at the award ceremony.
  • edited November 2008
    davidshek;1577831 said:
    Only if you played it on your Ion drum set ;)
    Bah dum ching!
  • karmajackkarmajack Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    The trick is finding theses batteries packaged with the right promo. Everytime I find them, I see no mention of RB on them.
  • edited November 2008
    holyangel;1577771 said:
    Unfortunately we usually don't get to dictate terms of offers that third parties make available. Doing stuff on an international / global scale tends to be much trickier (especially from a legal stand point) and when these offers aren't being hosted directly by HMX, we don't really get to drive the promotion. Sorry. :(
    darthsmurfx;1577820 said:
    Question: Which type of bear is best?

Question: Does it select the free song for you or do you get to pick it?
    1. Yogi.

2. The banner on the site that says "TONS OF COOL SONGS TO CHOOSE FROM" leads me to believe that you can choose which song you can download.
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited November 2008
    HMXHenry;1577885 said:
    Unfortunately we usually don't get to dictate terms of offers that third parties make available. Doing stuff on an international / global scale tends to be much trickier (especially from a legal stand point) and when these offers aren't being hosted directly by HMX, we don't really get to drive the promotion. Sorry. :(

Thanks for the clarification Henry. I will now direct a steady stream of "sad faces" at Energizer.

:(:(:(:(:(:(
    edited November 2008
    HMXHenry;1577885 said:
    2. The banner on the site that says "TONS OF COOL SONGS TO CHOOSE FROM" leads me to believe that you can choose which song you can download.
    I see where you are going with this. We are bangin' on all cylinders now.
  • holyangelholyangel Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    HMXHenry;1577885 said:

i understand that and i apology, but you could suggest to the legal or the third parties companies to focus on us (latinamerica), at least RB it's a huge thing among my friends and family.

just think about us and remind them (distribution) to look over here ;)

thanks

ps.
    sorry for my bad english
  • ForSakeNForSakeN Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
  • Mr DMBMr DMB Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    I bought a pack yesterday and noticed the add on it. got home entered the code on a website. It verifys your e-mail and then they give you an xbox live code. This code gives you 160 microsoft points. So enough to get a song. You can pick whatever song you want and i imagine as long as you buy batteries you can get so many songs. Pretty cool deal.
    Im assuming it works the same for PS3
This discussion has been closed.