"Frank" at The Quarter Hole

brad74brad74 Unsigned
edited August 2010 in Rock Band
In the Quarter Hole venue (the one with the video games on the stage), there seem to be seven different video games:

Karate Flyer
Golden Goose
Double Kill
Chiller Out
Best Monster Killers (x2)

and a mysterious 7th game simply called "Frank". It seems to flash an FBI warning on the screen periodically, and it's got a drawing of an odd looking alien on the side.

The other games all seem logical but that one seems out of place. I'm guessing there's some sort of inside joke from Harmonix - anyone know the story? Who is Frank and why does he deserve his own video game? I find myself distracted looking at that out-of-place machine when I play in that venue :)

Comments

• SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited August 2010
    I think the FBI thing is that "Winners Don't Use Drugs" screen from countless 90s arcade games.
  • Thrasher9294Thrasher9294 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    I think the FBI thing is that "Winners Don't Use Drugs" screen from countless 90s arcade games.
    It is. It's the fact that they used that screen on the machine you see that makes me love that venue so much.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    More proof that the Quarter Hole artists were drawing from first-hand experience: One of the arcade games has FUK and ASS as the two top scorers.
  • GECPeepersGECPeepers Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    I always thought it was a reference to Polybius =P
  • Zachy7777Zachy7777 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Numskull wrote: »
    More proof that the Quarter Hole artists were drawing from first-hand experience: One of the arcade games has FUK and ASS as the two top scorers.

LOL, I gotta look out for that one next time I play there.