RB4 Guest Character Request!

The whole Archer thing is great, even though I don't watch that show.. So here's my request:
James Delaney from the tv show TABOO.

Obviously he'd be the lead singer (or maybe grunter), but we might as well get his whole rocking band in there: The Nootka Sound!

Comments

• My top 5 requests for Guest Characters for Rock Band 4.

1. Eddie Riggs (Brutal Legend (Double Fine)
    2. Darth Vader (Star Wars (Lucas films)
    3. Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps (Zootopia (Disney)
    4. Dance Central Characters (Dance Central (Harmonix)
    5. Any Marvel Superhero (Marvel)
  • I don't foresee any more guest to be honest.
  • I don't foresee any more guest to be honest.

Gonna rephrase what I meant, we won't see any larger TV guest.
    We will see other video game companies putting their stuff in the game :)
  • Can I have Dan who lives next door to me as a guest character please?
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    razor63 said:

My friends and I would like to see Moosejaw again... but as others have said, I can only really see crossovers with other games and local companies.

I was stoked when Moosejaw popped up in Rockudrama.
  • grimripper82grimripper82 Opening Act
    razor63 said:

My friends and I would like to see Moosejaw again... but as others have said, I can only really see crossovers with other games and local companies.

I would love to see Moosejaw return! I guess besides him, I'd love to see actual musicians, like in the Activision Guitar Hero days, or even Lego Rock Band. In fact, I'd love to see Queen and David Bowie in the mix. Even as Lego characters. I know, I know, not terribly realistic...but it would be amazing if they could pull it off!
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    as I stated in another thread I would love to see Lara Croft as a guest character (preferably classic Lara, not the reboot).

other characters of interest

Jill Valentine from resident evil
    Siegfried from soul calibur

• I'd be happy with the Green Day avatars.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    tdc002 said:

I'd be happy with the Green Day avatars.

Somewhere, there's an alternate universe where music games didn't lose popularity and Rock Band made a bunch more solo band games. I liked the character models they made for The Beatles and Green Day. I wish they could've done more.

BUT, I'd hate to see them go the Guitar Hero route and include actual musicians as characters. God forbid they repeat the mistakes of Kurt Cobain and Johnny Cash dancing like Flavor Flav.
    But what about Flavor Flav dancing like Kurt Cobain AND Johnny Cash?
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    edited March 19
    Please add Godzilla as a playable character / outfit. Maybe classic and modern versions.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited March 19
    How about a Sonic themed collection?

So like some general individual rock shop items like Sonic series shirts, hats and instruments. Then have some guest characters from the series and then release some Crush 40 songs as DLC alongside it.

(I edited my idea because I thought of something way bigger and better)
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    BRING A BRUTAL LEGEND THEME PACK

- Eddie Riggs (with his guitar Clementine)
    - Ophelia
    - Diviculous
    - Members of the band "Kabbage Boy".
    - The song "Girlfriend" by Kabbage Boy.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard

How about a Sonic themed collection?

So like some general individual rock shop items like Sonic series shirts, hats and instruments. Then have some guest characters from the series and then release some Crush 40 songs as DLC alongside it.

(I edited my idea because I thought of something way bigger and better)

Outside of the Crush 40 (they're apparently really hard to license, at least they weren't possible for the RBN), I could actually see this happening to go alongside the next Sonic game.
  • Tom ImpTom Imp Road Warrior
    edited March 19
    Dora Sullivan!

(runs and hides from the angry mob about to form)
  • jibjqrkl said:

the pope.

His muttonchops are legendary in these circles. It's only fitting ;)
  • CountWaescheCountWaesche Opening Act
    Instead of wasting time making characters I'll never use, since I use my own, how about getting the delisted content updated.....
  • @CountWaesche SIEE is the reason delisted hasn't been fixed. Don't expect anything until at least May/June.

Interview that confirms PS4 Europe entitlements is the focus:
    http://www.rockbandaide.com/23074/pax-east-2017-interview/

PS4 Europe schedule:
    http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/sony-europe-the-latest-on-legacy-entitlements/

"Europe" means PS4 Europe because for Xbox whatever happens for America automatically happens for other regions at the same time.

@CountWaesche SIEE is the reason delisted hasn't been fixed. Don't expect anything until at least May/June.

Interview that confirms PS4 Europe entitlements is the focus:
    http://www.rockbandaide.com/23074/pax-east-2017-interview/

PS4 Europe schedule:
    http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/sony-europe-the-latest-on-legacy-entitlements/

"Europe" means PS4 Europe because for Xbox whatever happens for America automatically happens for other regions at the same time.

On the upside, they're ahead of schedule, I think. The Green Day export just became available and that was originally slated for April.
  • @tdc002 It's too early to say whether ahead or on track, it all depends whether another export is fixed by the end of the month. While Green Day is fixed, Lego isn't so right now it's on track with considering Lego and Green Day swapped.
  • ZenzukiZenzuki Unsigned
    edited March 21
    I'd like to see them work on the Beatles avatars and some old school venues they played at (or close approximations if licensing is too expensive) and then release a paid upgrade that allowed us to import TB:RB catalog! You would only be able to play them if you bought the upgrade and whenever a Beatles song was chosen, it would default the avatars and venues to the Beatles specific ones automatically. (No mixing and matching allowed).

Even if "importing" the previous catalog turned out to not be a viable option for "reasons", the paid update could just include a small assortment of songs (say 10'ish) and the remaining catalog could be handled like "Rewinds"!
    I (and I'm sure many others) would have no qualms about "re-buying" all the songs again to get them into the game and onto this gen.

An awesome feature expansion that's almost guaranteed to sell like crazy. A fresh pop of money for HMX, the Beatles and possibly whatever venue that would license. And we get to have our Beatles, this gen, in game, with all our other music.

You interested in a BIG cash infusion HMX? :sunglasses:
  • RetrokaiserRetrokaiser Opening Act
    November is when Weird Al is releasing his new box set with all his albums and a bonus disc full of rare tracks. So I'm predicting a big Weird Al pack and both Classic and Modern versions of Weird Al as characters.
  • Let's get some Guitar Hero characters in this mother.

Let's get some Guitar Hero characters in this mother.

Might as well. Guitar Hero ain't using 'em.

November is when Weird Al is releasing his new box set with all his albums and a bonus disc full of rare tracks. So I'm predicting a big Weird Al pack and both Classic and Modern versions of Weird Al as characters.

lol, my buddy's been working extensively on that box set for the last year or two. Maybe I can get him to put in a word.