WAYDRN Rock Band Rivals Banter Page.

Comments

• calloycalloy Unsigned
    i had more of what is considered metal than i thought, but it still wasn't much. at least most of them are longer songs for the XP
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome

Now that I have no internet, Im the Shoeless Joe Jackson of our group.

Remember me, guys.

Atleast now we can stop calling you Scrotal Ring Van Heste
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    But that has a ring to it.
  • gaiacatgaiacat Unsigned
    Yeah! We are not in danger of staying in Bloodstone tier!!!

With all the Divas, Studs, cheating, and elitist, I will be SOOO glad to get closer to Earth. More power to the people with that skill set and stamina.
  • Got demoted again to Platinum but wow, that was close. Final overall percentile was 48 and got the badge for 2nd place XP on guitar.

One thing's for sure, it'll likely be a very long time before HMX creates a challenge that was as fun as that one.
  • I'm proud of my crew for staying safe in Diamond again and improving on our ranking from last week (nye challenge we were in the low 50s but we ended up in the low 60s this week). Also I got a new personal high on Crew XP with over 70k earned at an average of about 400 xp per song.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    daxx1970 said:

Now that I have no internet, Im the Shoeless Joe Jackson of our group.

Remember me, guys.

Atleast now we can stop calling you Scrotal Ring Van Heste

But that has a ring to it.

More specifically a scrotal ring to it.
    Everyone in my crew better have the Stooges pack or I'll unleash my vengance when I return.

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I only have "I Wanna Be Your Dog" from that pack. It sounds like I have 6 months to correct that horrific mistake.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

I only have "I Wanna Be Your Dog" from that pack. It sounds like I have 6 months to correct that horrific mistake.

"I Wanna Be Your Dog" is one of the songs we're doing in my IRL instructional band jam thingy. It is incredibly simple to play on guitar, and I'm fine with that!
  • I only have "I Wanna Be Your Dog" from that pack. It sounds like I have 6 months to correct that horrific mistake.

"I Wanna Be Your Dog" is one of the songs we're doing in my IRL instructional band jam thingy. It is incredibly simple to play on guitar, and I'm fine with that!
    Who plays the bells?
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    we had a SMM2 group jam last night that moved us back into the safe diamond zone, instead of moved down to the icky gold, or whatever zone
    WTG Calloy! Nice job
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    well, icky gold it is
    icky platinum not gold haha
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    My crew is back to Platinum after a record setting 4 straight weeks in Diamond.
    ahhh, at least there will be friendly faces in platinum ;)
    Standing by for when you need me to grind!
    Do you need me this week??
    Meat, just play some songs every week. No need to grind. We miss you ;)
    I was earning LOT of trophies in March but now I'm just messing around with stupid stuff and it's pointless. Back to Rock Band 4! Hopefully including some online play, occasionally.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    looks like we're a firm platinum, and that ain't bad. i just got used to the shiny diamonds.
    Haha, we only put up 4 of the 12 spotlight songs. I thought we were all taking one. At least four of us did one.....
  • I know I totally don't belong in this thread being in Emergency Rooster and all... but we're a lot like you guys. Namely due to the plat-diamond yoyo.
    In other words @daxx1970 can never post here.

Ever.
    @daxx1970 used to be somebody
    There's going to be VH1 Behind the Music about the fall of @daxx1970
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome
    I keep getting away but they drag me back in.

Moved the setup back to the garage so I hope to wipe that smug look off of @calloy 's face very soon. I feel a bloodstone run coming on with much wailing and lamenting from the top cheaters...err...I mean singers at the top of the vocal scoreboards.