European PS4: Still waiting on entitlement fixes and delisted tracks... Bueller...

Comments

• edited April 21
    MOAR MEWS IS GOOD NEWS
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

MOAR MUSE IS GOOD NEWS

Fixed that for ya
  • The spelling was intentional....
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

The spelling was intentional....

I actually thought you typed "NEWS" so epic fail on my part.

Mcgibbleduck's word play: 1
    Jay's reading comprehension: 0
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    Perhaps a dumb question. Is BeetleBum still a cover? It seems to have album art on it unlike the other covers and nothing in the description seems to say it is...
  • @PJ24 Yes, Beetlebum is the last As Made Famous By cover.
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    I wish HMX could just try and relicence those remaining three songs for purchase in rb4 though...

I realise it really is a long shot, though. I would just hope it could happen someday, the OCD is really killing me on not having those around anymore... Same goes for the three rb2 bonus songs that didn't carry over...
  • @dinoman The RB2 bonus songs is a different situation, those are coming back. Just got to be patient like with other fixes.
  • LovackLovack Unsigned
    Just tried to take part in this weeks rival challenge but the grateful dead song doesn't appear in the in game store in the uk. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • LovackLovack Unsigned
    Found it on the web store but not on console store.
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited April 24
    PJ24 said:

Perhaps a dumb question. Is BeetleBum still a cover? It seems to have album art on it unlike the other covers and nothing in the description seems to say it is...

IMO, the Beetlebum cover version is better than the original... especially that final solo which I never heard in the original Blur version. I mean look at that simple solo at 4:00, its simple but it sticks, and it made the song much more interesting IMO. The song is also longer!!

sometimes I miss cover versions... er... ye, that's right, I said it!!

on the other hand, 'The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down' is now in the store:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/'follow-me-down'-the-pretty-reckless/cid=EP8802-CUSA02901_00-RB4FOLLOWMEDOWNX
  • PJ24 said:
    Yup Confirmed!
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Guys, now that Follow Me Down is available, it is your moral imperative to download it NOW.
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    LoopyChew said:

Guys, now that Follow Me Down is available, it is your moral imperative to download it NOW.

Did it already!
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    Thanks for making Follow Me Down available!

Here's hoping the legacy & delisted DLC fixes keep coming!

:smiley:
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    Graffin said:

Is anyone actually checking if any DLC got fixed lately? Coz it's been a while since i checked.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star

Graffin said:

Is anyone actually checking if any DLC got fixed lately? Coz it's been a while since i checked.
    I check the store once a week to see if any of the non-delisted stuff has been fixed... like the February Heartache Duets Pack, Ozzy 8 Pack and other packs and singles which don't currently have PS4 versions for them.
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned

Graffin said:

Smells like teen spirit and gives you hell I think were the last ones that were fixed.

• TheMuralsTheMurals Unsigned
    Follow Me Down has delivered
    Follow me down, I decree
    Follow me down to the PS Store
    and download it right now, please~
  • TheMurals said:

Follow me down, I decree

But what if you don't like the song?
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

TheMurals said:

Follow me down, I decree

Booooooooooo
  • LoopyChew said:

TheMurals said:

Follow me down, I decree

Booooooooooo
    Wooooooooooo
  • Perfect week to have that song put up on the store considering we're getting another Pretty Reckless song this week.
  • akuiken98 said:

akuiken98 said:

@HMXOwl Why was it so hard releasing Follow Me Down in SIEE territories? Was it licensing?

I can bet 100% that @HMXOwl won't reply to me.
    He won't reply because he doesn't know/isn't allowed to tell what was wrong with it
  • akuiken98 said:

akuiken98 said:

@HMXOwl Why was it so hard releasing Follow Me Down in SIEE territories? Was it licensing?

It will be under the non-disclosure agreement, because telling you that would basically throw SIEE under the bus, unless it wasn't their error. Highly unlikely, though.

I wonder in which order the next fixes will come, are de-lists first, or will it be DLC missing PS4 versions?
  • akuiken98 said:

akuiken98 said:

It will be under the non-disclosure agreement, because telling you that would basically throw SIEE under the bus, unless it wasn't their error. Highly unlikely, though.

I wonder in which order the next fixes will come, are de-lists first, or will it be DLC missing PS4 versions?
    Probably a combination of both, just like on Xbox and SIEA