DLC to RB4 - (Xbox - Under the Bridge ; SIEA - RB4-era delists)

Comments

• So, was this a delisted song that just came back? I know I bought Gay Bar years back. I thought I already had that song available to play.....
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner

Harmonix can take me to a gay bar, we'd have lots of fun. Well not sure if most the people at Harmonix would LOL!

Lol I just reread the title after posting that "SIEA" opps! Either way Harmonix can take me too if they want! :D
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    I've been at the PS4 gay bar since Oct 15 so let me officially welcome everyone else to the party
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I don't know any of the people at Harmonix personally but my gut tells me that none of them would be freaked out by the idea of meeting up at a gay bar. It's 2017, hooray!
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

I don't know any of the people at Harmonix personally but my gut tells me that none of them would be freaked out by the idea of meeting up at a gay bar. It's 2017, hooray!

Gay bars are usually quite a blast, and one certainly does not have to be gay to enjoy them!
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act

No gay bar for xboners? Lol

Xbox and Playstation stores work independently of one another.
  • Some delisted content populated in the Xbox marketplace the weekend prior to Rock Band 4 launch. Gay Bar was one of those songs and I've had it in my library since.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act

I just realized something very special. With Metallica fixed on XB1 and will be fixed soon for PS4, Rock Band 4 is the first music game ever to have Aerosmith, Metallica and Van Halen playable in the same game.

Much less every other great artist on top of that. ;)

Now where's our Zep??
  • Geester79 said:

So, was this a delisted song that just came back? I know I bought Gay Bar years back. I thought I already had that song available to play.....

The same for me, I have it already
  • I know I didn't have access to old credit card information. I told them it was my mothers old card that I had no access to. The asked about my old home address and my old email address. I knew my old home address. I knew the email address name, I just didn't have access to it. But I told the representative I talked to I was like 13 when I made the account and I really couldn't remember any of the security info I would have put there anyway. Maybe try talking to their supervisor next time you call? Idk the last person I talked to was super understanding and helpful.

I may have already talked to a supervisor (can't remember) and I will probably try to call again, but I'm not expecting to get anywhere. I did verify my old home and email addresses, but they wouldn't proceed if I couldn't verify the old credit card.
  • gaberoxgaberox Unsigned
    Can someone help me to get pick me up by dinosaur jr reinstalled on PS4. I bought in 2011 and had it on PS3 for rb 2 and 3. I believe along with the Metallica pack its the only song I have not recovered. I found it in my history but it offers vague info and no purchase or download options.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Not fixed yet. Should be soon.
  • protoman20xxprotoman20xx Unsigned
    Sweet! I'd like to thank Harmonix for all of the hard work in getting these delisted songs available again. I'm now only missing the following songs on the PS4:
    Abnormality "Visions"
    Fleetwood Mac "Don't Stop"
    Fleetwood Mac "World Turning"
    The Get the Funk Out Pack 01 (Average White Band "Pick Up the Pieces," James Brown "Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine, Pt. 1" and Earth, Wind & Fire "Shining Star")
    The Libyans "Welcome to the Neighborhood"
    Lights Resolve "Dreaming of Love"
    The Naked Brothers Band "I Don't Want to Go to School"
    Red Hot Chili Peppers "Breaking the Girl"
    Red Hot Chili Peppers "Suck My Kiss"
    Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under the Bridge"
    Spinal Tap "Big Bottom"
    Spinal Tap "Stonehenge"
    The Sterns "Supreme Girl"
    Them Terribles "Bullets & Guns"
    Vesuvius "Promised Land"

And ones from previous games that never transferred to RB3-4 (if they somehow get permission to let us re-download them):
    Black Sabbath "Paranoid"
    Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills"
    Journey "Any Way You Want It"
    Metallica "Battery"
    Metallica "Enter Sandman"

And well, of course, the Rock Band Network songs I had. Man, I wish they'd bring those songs back. There were a ton I wanted to download and never got the chance to!
  • 1993mic1993mic Opening Act

Sweet! I'd like to thank Harmonix for all of the hard work in getting these delisted songs available again. I'm now only missing the following songs on the PS4:
    Abnormality "Visions"
    Fleetwood Mac "Don't Stop"
    Fleetwood Mac "World Turning"
    The Get the Funk Out Pack 01 (Average White Band "Pick Up the Pieces," James Brown "Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine, Pt. 1" and Earth, Wind & Fire "Shining Star")
    The Libyans "Welcome to the Neighborhood"
    Lights Resolve "Dreaming of Love"
    The Naked Brothers Band "I Don't Want to Go to School"
    Red Hot Chili Peppers "Breaking the Girl"
    Red Hot Chili Peppers "Suck My Kiss"
    Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under the Bridge"
    Spinal Tap "Big Bottom"
    Spinal Tap "Stonehenge"
    The Sterns "Supreme Girl"
    Them Terribles "Bullets & Guns"
    Vesuvius "Promised Land"

And ones from previous games that never transferred to RB3-4 (if they somehow get permission to let us re-download them):
    Black Sabbath "Paranoid"
    Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills"
    Journey "Any Way You Want It"
    Metallica "Battery"
    Metallica "Enter Sandman"

And well, of course, the Rock Band Network songs I had. Man, I wish they'd bring those songs back. There were a ton I wanted to download and never got the chance to!

The original version of Run to the Hills is available on the store since the Rock Band 2 days.
  • TheMurals said:

akuiken98 said:

I just realized something very special. With Metallica fixed on XB1 and will be fixed soon for PS4, Rock Band 4 is the first music game ever to have Aerosmith, Metallica and Van Halen playable in the same game.

Hmmmmmm.........trying to find the humor in this comment. Nope, can't find it.
    Irony because those were the bands Guitar Hero dedicated whole games to, blocking other games from getting them for a while (Aerosmith was only in cover form until 2013, Metallica didn't get any new DLC post-Guitar Hero, and Van Halen didn't come until 2015). Finally, they're all together.
    Yeah, it pretty much comes down to that.

One of the many examples of how the future of RB is not grim. Entitlements are getting fixed, new songs are being added to the platform and as a result are allowing possibilities that weren't possible on last gen.

Of course another big example is the effort put into the upcoming update. Rivals Seasons give a meaning to your crew aiming as high as possible even if you've reached Bloodstone before, Missions adds extra variety to what you can do and allows further exploration of things such as your music library. That's not even all of it, there's still more which will be announced closer to the update's release.
  • LoAlexandriaLoAlexandria Unsigned
    Is there a complete list of every song NOT playable in Rock Band 4 (other than RBN) for each console/region?

Would be cool to see what's missing and when that chapter is/will be closed
  • Is there a complete list of every song NOT playable in Rock Band 4 (other than RBN) for each console/region?

Would be cool to see what's missing and when that chapter is/will be closed

The Google Doc in the Marketplace Tracker thread.
  • SideshowNSideshowN Rising Star
    So recently I was having an issue with my xbox one not recognizing my external 4TB hard drive which had all my rock band content on it. After doing a factory reset and keeping "my games and apps", Rock Band 4 would not see my DLC at all. I had to uninstall all my dlc and redownload it back which is nearly 80GB. Now Rock Band 4 sees all my DLC but I ended up losing a few songs in the process which I previously had in game. These songs are not in my ready to install section.

Morningwood = Best of Me
    Morningwood = Sugarbaby
    Tutankamon = Starting to Appreciate

I was able to get both morningwood songs from the xbox dashboard many months ago and now they are not available anymore. The marketplace tracker says that these songs are not fixed yet so thats fine.

The Tutankamom song says that it's supposed to be fixed yet it's not in my ready to install section. What gives?

I'm also missing RHCP songs: Scar Tissue, Power of Equality, Naked in the Rain, and Under the Bridge although these are known to have issues right now.

Anybody else having issues with "Starting to Appreciate"? All the other delisted songs that everybody else has been getting I believe to have them.