DLC to RB4 - (Xbox - Gay Bar, The Power of Equality, DSB, Smooth Criminal)

Comments

• Dang, that's rough. Back when Microsoft did that 'Time Machine' thing and it spit out Xbox money WAY too frequently, I hit the redemption cap and made a different account to use the remaining codes on. Kept track of those purchases for YEARS, then when 4 was announced, I bought those on my main account so I wouldn't have to deal with anything like that.
  • patl175 said:

KidSleez said:

kanerules said:

If your gamertag owns it, it should be ready for download now.

When people have these "I swear I owned it last gen, but I don't see it now..." moments, the vast majority of the time it turns out it was owned/purchased on a different gamertag ~9 years ago and was installed on your 360 forever, and it's only now trying nine years later that you run into the realization that you had a different gamertag that you've long since stopped using.

It's reasons like this I'm glad I'm so stuck in my ways lol. I've used the same gamer tag since 2006..the same email address since 2001 and the same phone number since 2010. So much less complicated lol.
    Yeah, I have delisted content on another gamer tag that I can't get to because I no longer have access to the email address that was associated with it and no matter what I try, Microsoft won't grant me access to that gamer tag :(
    I have the same problem only for me its on playstation, i never bothered reactivating my other account after the psn hack in 2012 so i lost all the content that i bought before august 2008 because i wasnt expecting dlc to be delisted and when it happened it was while rb wasnt as big as it used to be so i never noticed that i would lose those songs otherwise i would have bought them back so now im in a wait and see situation as to what songs i wont be able to redownload due to that other account....
    It sucks :( Yeah, I was away from RB for so long (probably between 2011-2016), and I didn't know what was going on, otherwise I would have made better plans for the delisted content as well as exports.
  • HMXOwl said:

Dang, that's rough. Back when Microsoft did that 'Time Machine' thing and it spit out Xbox money WAY too frequently, I hit the redemption cap and made a different account to use the remaining codes on. Kept track of those purchases for YEARS, then when 4 was announced, I bought those on my main account so I wouldn't have to deal with anything like that.

I woulda loved to have had a plan like this. It isn't like I had all or even most delisted DLC (like many others do) because I couldn't afford to spend a whole lot back then. But between not being able to access those tracks plus the ones I had to re-buy, it wound up costing me.

I was "always signed in" on my old 360 and then it died. When I got a replacement, I couldn't remember the password and no longer had the email address associated with that gamer tag. I occasionally try to contact Microsoft to attempt to gain access to the tag, but apparently don't have enough info to confirm it is in fact my old account. So that DLC is probably gone for good for me :(
  • Scythemaster 37Scythemaster 37 Road Warrior
    KidSleez said:

kanerules said:

When people have these "I swear I owned it last gen, but I don't see it now..." moments, the vast majority of the time it turns out it was owned/purchased on a different gamertag ~9 years ago and was installed on your 360 forever, and it's only now trying nine years later that you run into the realization that you had a different gamertag that you've long since stopped using.

It's reasons like this I'm glad I'm so stuck in my ways lol. I've used the same gamer tag since 2006..the same email address since 2001 and the same phone number since 2010. So much less complicated lol.
    Yeah, I have delisted content on another gamer tag that I can't get to because I no longer have access to the email address that was associated with it and no matter what I try, Microsoft won't grant me access to that gamer tag :(

I had the same situation. I didnt have access to my old gamer tag (same as my forum name that I can't change) and I called Microsoft and they allowed me to get access back to it again. Did you call them or just use their retrieve log in system? Because I had no luck with that.
  • magicjohnsonmagicjohnson Unsigned
    edited May 18

I did get Under the Bridge but not The Power of Equality. I too am having Naked in the Rain download as My Lovely Man so I assume that's happening to everyone. Also if anyone just installed everything and is wondering why their count is off, it's because when you try to install Naked in the Rain and the real My Lovely Man, at least for me my xbox doesn't allow them both to be installed at the same time since they're the same track right now and so it automatically uninstalls one of them.

Thanks for getting BSSM for us! Definitely one of my favourite albums all time. All downloaded, except The Power of Equality and Naked in the Rain (these two didn't even show in my queue - XBOX ONE user). Still, super-stoked these songs are back and know the others will be fixed soon. Hoping for some Soul to Squeeze and Can't Stop soon too ;) By the way, saw my Silversun in queue and downloaded it - awesome!
  • Still waiting on under the bridge
  • KidSleez said:

kanerules said:

I had the same situation. I didnt have access to my old gamer tag (same as my forum name that I can't change) and I called Microsoft and they allowed me to get access back to it again. Did you call them or just use their retrieve log in system? Because I had no luck with that.
    I've called and chatted. When I called, they wanted me to verify the credit card that was on file for that account. I told them I don't have the same card anymore because that was nearly 10 years ago and the card company has replaced the card several times over that period. They told me without that I couldn't go any further :(

What info did they ask you to verify? They asked me my old email address, my old home address, and
    I can't remember what else. Seems like a whole lot of verification just for a gamer tag. I guess I get it, but there's no PayPal account tied to it, just that old, long-expired credit card, so I can't make any purchases with that account unless I add a new payment method. Other than that, I believe I verified all relevant info to be me.
  • akuiken98 said:

Still waiting on under the bridge

We've all been waiting since rb4's launch for a lot of stuff to be fixed. There's no need to say this, really. Microsoft will fix this at some point in time. It's not like they don't know.
    Yes but as someone who's entitled to it, while others on the same console have it. I will keep reminding them
  • Scythemaster 37Scythemaster 37 Road Warrior
    edited May 18
    I know I didn't have access to old credit card information. I told them it was my mothers old card that I had no access to. The asked about my old home address and my old email address. I knew my old home address. I knew the email address name, I just didn't have access to it. But I told the representative I talked to I was like 13 when I made the account and I really couldn't remember any of the security info I would have put there anyway. Maybe try talking to their supervisor next time you call? Idk the last person I talked to was super understanding and helpful.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    edited May 18
    Gay Bar just showed up under "New PS4 Add-Ons"; Owl, you probably know more about it than me.

So, is more delisted stuff coming today? Not sure, but I already have the Electric Six pack installed so not the best judge here.
  • Yeah, should just be for single owners, not pack owners.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    Yeah, I saw. No biggie, as I already have it with the pack, but good for those that cherry-picked :p
  • doctor_oogdoctor_oog Unsigned

Thanks for the tip about "Santeria", got that and "Adolescents" today on the PS4. Still no sign of Metallica or RHCP.

Is there something special I need to do to get Santeria? I didn't buy the pack, just the single, and it says unavailable on the ps store.
    My friend, who bought the pack, was able to get it.
  • Thanks for the tip about "Santeria", got that and "Adolescents" today on the PS4. Still no sign of Metallica or RHCP.

Is there something special I need to do to get Santeria? I didn't buy the pack, just the single, and it says unavailable on the ps store.
    My friend, who bought the pack, was able to get it.
    Have you used the Search Function on the PS Store?

Type up Santeria and it should come up.
  • ArkaneArkane Opening Act
    edited May 18
    I also lost some of my DLC but because my Sony account was banned.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    Harmonix can take me to a gay bar, we'd have lots of fun. Well not sure if most the people at Harmonix would LOL!

But on topic, I actually never bought that song. I sort of forgot it existed lol
  • So, was this a delisted song that just came back? I know I bought Gay Bar years back. I thought I already had that song available to play.....
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner

Harmonix can take me to a gay bar, we'd have lots of fun. Well not sure if most the people at Harmonix would LOL!

Lol I just reread the title after posting that "SIEA" opps! Either way Harmonix can take me too if they want! :D
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    I've been at the PS4 gay bar since Oct 15 so let me officially welcome everyone else to the party
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I don't know any of the people at Harmonix personally but my gut tells me that none of them would be freaked out by the idea of meeting up at a gay bar. It's 2017, hooray!
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

I don't know any of the people at Harmonix personally but my gut tells me that none of them would be freaked out by the idea of meeting up at a gay bar. It's 2017, hooray!

Gay bars are usually quite a blast, and one certainly does not have to be gay to enjoy them!
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act

No gay bar for xboners? Lol

Xbox and Playstation stores work independently of one another.
  • Some delisted content populated in the Xbox marketplace the weekend prior to Rock Band 4 launch. Gay Bar was one of those songs and I've had it in my library since.