What Are You Doing Right Now? Part SEVENTEEN - Court of Owls

Comments

• Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert

So are you safe now? The winds are supposed to pick up tonight.

My sister is on the edge of the evac line, too. They voluntarily jammed out of there last night when the backfires were being set less than two miles away.

Yeah, we're in a motel 6 in Marysville. We're about 20 miles away. Got signed up with the Red Cross to get FEMA numbers when they come out.

Overall, other than the stress and inconvenience we're doing good. Sad news is I'm hearing through the grapevine the death count is going up. There was a mobile home park of elderly that most couldn't get evac
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    calloy said:

Where's a cool place to spend Halloween night at in England? I'm thinking Stonehenge, but am open to anyone who has a more interesting idea.

Stay on the street in the dirtiest neighborhood you possibly can.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Where did Andy Capp live? Some people would pay big money to get drunk and then have a woman in an apron chase them around with a rolling pin.

I don't judge.

* research says ... Hartlepool, in the NE part of the country *
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    Witticus said:

calloy said:

Where's a cool place to spend Halloween night at in England? I'm thinking Stonehenge, but am open to anyone who has a more interesting idea.

Stay on the street in the dirtiest neighborhood you possibly can.
    hell, I can do that here.
    You ask for scary, its not exactly spooky creepy, but existential terror is the scariest form of horror.
  • dog037dog037 This Many Days Since Last Ban:
    My mind goes to scary places without distractions.
    Witticus said:

You ask for scary, its not exactly spooky creepy, but existential terror is the scariest form of horror.

Existential = sewer clowns

• Witticus said:

Existential = sewer clowns
    Octopuses from another dimension.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned

• Still cracks me up that people thought Mexico would pay for a wall that blocks their people out. Man have we lost our minds..
    It more or less traps them in the US. There’s more people going back to Mexico than coming in. The most immigration comes from China and India... He’s such a malicious dumbass that he’s rallying against people that aren’t the issue.
    He's making money off offering fast track immigration status for the Chinese. Or at least Kurshner's family is. They run commercials in China saying how if you invest through them the president guarantees you can get citizenship.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    ^^ There it is.

Well Trump is deportable then. :D
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Be safe and say 'yes' to everything while you are there!

within the law, of course.

also, sorry to hear about the phone call - don't focus on that, but research the steps necessary to remove that person from the paperwork.

have fun, buddy
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    Thanks, @DrowGamer77 ! I'll make sure to have as much fun as I can, and don't worry I had them remove that person from the paperwork. I just wish they had done it the first time I told them I no longer lived with them, seven years ago. :p
  • Still cracks me up that people thought Mexico would pay for a wall that blocks their people out. Man have we lost our minds..

The goverment can't even pay his own people, forget about paying that.
  • Have fun @LiveHomeVideo ! :)
  • @djb5f1 that's it bruther. I'm calling you out dude. Get out here on this forum dude ... chair match pal. HOGAN COMES TO THE RING DUDE . (Grabs chair) @Witticus comes from under the ring and smacks Hogan upside the head dude. Wit holds up his champagne glass and says dude . Are you not entertained
  • Hogan2015 said:

Are you not entertained

• Safe travels, @LiveHomeVideo
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    Be safe @LiveHomeVideo. Have a blast!!! :smile:
    Have fun and eat weird food while dancing fertility dances. @LiveHomeVideo

(I know nothing of Norwegian culture)
  • Hello Friends. Best to everyone. If you are comfortable, challenge yourself. Then wonder what the hell you got yourself into. Then try to kick it's butt.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Enjoy Norway, @LiveHomeVideo!!
    edited October 13
    They're keeping my house in the mandatory evac zone. Maybe they went inside and saw how messy it is.