European PS4: Don't Stop Believing and Smooth Criminal

Comments

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star

@Graffin When the deep cuts pack was released in 2010, HMX added the Complete Album pack as just another option. If you wanted all No Doubt DLC you’d get the Singles album, the Deep Cuts pack and New (New probably was licensed later due to movie licensing) but if you just wanted the Tragic Kingdom album you could get just the Complete Album pack.

Yeah, I get that, just seems the "New" single is hidden, and the "1992-2003 Singles Album" is also somewhat difficult to locate.

No Doubt SIEE has done this to frustrate us even more (pun intended).
  • Deep Cuts Pack has wrong price in €, should be 5€ cheaper. Right now it has the same price as the hole album which makes no sense.

Other packs with wrong price:

British Steel 30th Anniversary (Album) 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    Cars (Album) 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    Depeche Mode Pack 01 7,99€ should be 5,49€
    Going Country Pack 04 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    No Doubt Tragic Kingdom: The Deep Cuts 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    Rust in Peace (Album) 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    Screaming For Vengeance (Album) 19,99€ should be 14,99€

*should be compared to US prices.
    For all those packs its cheaper to buy the individual tracks!
  • Ashame we never got Trapped in a Box, though looking back it may have been stem issues as it was off their first album before they got big.
  • Ashame we never got Trapped in a Box, though looking back it may have been stem issues as it was off their first album before they got big.

That would've been a fun keys song to have in a period where keys weren't a thing, as well.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    The PS store has been a mess today (at least for me) and the add-on pages show me nothing at all. But "Twilight of the Thunder God" is there and it works for Spotlight Pass owners. I had to use search to find it. ("When You Were Young" is there too.)
    Jadiou said:

The PS store has been a mess today (at least for me) and the add-on pages show me nothing at all. But "Twilight of the Thunder God" is there and it works for Spotlight Pass owners. I had to use search to find it. ("When You Were Young" is there too.)

Yeah, I had to search for "Amon Amarth" to grab the song for free last night.... yay... metal... my favourite genre (i'm being saracastic). It wasn't showing under add-ons (still isn't).

I hope they're doing a decade for the 10s... so we get some recent music.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited December 1
    Just to be clear I'm not the only one whose add-on pages on the webstore look like this, right?

It's so irritating and makes my daily check ups more difficult. It looks the same on my phone too.
    Jadiou said:

Just to be clear I'm not the only one whose add-on pages on the webstore look like this, right?

It's so irritating and makes my daily check ups more difficult. It looks the same on my phone too.

Nope, not just you. Ever since they changed the login, all of the PSN Stores are glitchy. Sometimes showing no content, sometimes showing that I haven't purchased any content, my download list is often empty.

I can clear my cache and cookies til the cows come home or try different browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome and even Opera), but it makes little difference. The only way to get things to show up, is to repeatedly log out and log back in again several times. It works eventually.
  • Yup, same for me, had to search this week's dlc manually in order to even find it...
  • I am asking for my money back for Tragic Kingdom as it's clearly not going to be fixed. Again, I see another person has been stung by the Rush 2112 full pack on Reddit. The fact that there is no public disclaimer ever going out to warn people not to buy this content is what's most disappointing.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Keep in mind that if you ask for a refund on TK and 2112, they won't be playable in RB3 either (I presume they're still functional in RB3, because I don't think there would be entitlement issues there). Then again, at this point, there's a pretty good chance you don't play RB3 either.
  • LoopyChew said:

Keep in mind that if you ask for a refund on TK and 2112, they won't be playable in RB3 either (I presume they're still functional in RB3, because I don't think there would be entitlement issues there). Then again, at this point, there's a pretty good chance you don't play RB3 either.

My PS3 is broken (busted laser :( ), even then, it hardly gets used any more. The entitlements for PS3 are fine, as I get the option to download TK to it, just not PS4, which is confusing since the webpage shows PS4 compatibility. I asked SIEE if they can advise when it might be fixed. We can only hope for an answer.
  • Uk psn alien ant farm smooth crim and dont stop believing journey been put on
  • Did Xbox get those back yet? Did SIEE get something before them for once?
  • Did Xbox get those back yet? Did SIEE get something before them for once?

Xbox got them back in June.
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    edited December 5

Did Xbox get those back yet? Did SIEE get something before them for once?

Xbox got them back in June.
    Carry on then.
  • Yup. Sorry.

Uk psn alien ant farm smooth crim and dont stop believing journey been put on

An unexpected surprise. I really don't want to jinx it, but it looks like the fixes are trickling in again.

What's next, Electric Six? I really really want to have Sort Of and Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups back.

Thanks HMXowl!

:smiley:
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    Managed to download both Smooth Criminal and Don't Stop Beleiving from the Italian store.

Keep em coming.
  • Why had Don't stop believing to be delisted before I joined rock band :cry:
  • windsorblue01windsorblue01 Unsigned
    edited December 5
    Wonder if we can get the february heartache pack before feb this year or will it be the 3rd year without it being fixed.
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned

Managed to download both Smooth Criminal and Don't Stop Beleiving from the Italian store.

Keep em coming.

Germany reported working as well with this post!
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    *waves flags*
  • abz999abz999 Unsigned
    time for

• tati81tati81 Opening Act
    Thank you for this amazing news! For me only 3 songs are left:
    T.Rex Bang A Gong
    RHCP - Under The Bridge
    Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop
  • iuggiboyiuggiboy Unsigned
    Great news but pleaaaseee OZZY 8 PACK
  • I've got two left, Promise Land and BYOB.