• The Highway To HellThe Highway To Hell Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    566 Songs

40 Artists

111 Albums

1.8 Days
  • HungryfreakHungryfreak Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Actually, I think that averages to about 4.2 minutes on average if my math is correct.

Personally, I currently have 18 days, 17 hours, 59 minutes, and 28 seconds of music spread out around 6187 songs. That's an average length of 4.3 minutes per song. All in all, I have 40.22 GB of music, and that's just what I have imported to iTunes!

Bah, I'm losing my mind. I did my math thinking there were 60 hours per day. That's the result of doing high school calculus...
  • Buffdog18Buffdog18 Headliner
    edited July 2009
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How do I find out on Windows Media Player?
  • The Highway To HellThe Highway To Hell Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Buffdog18 wrote: »
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Media Player!?!?!?!

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    Buffdog18 wrote: »

Please get iTunes or the Zune Software,for your own Benefit.

they are both Fantastic.I prefer the Zune Software,because of its easier Organizing tools.
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    73 Hours because I'll kill my laptop if I have anymore.
    Cubecubed wrote: »
    Please get iTunes or the Zune Software,for your own Benefit.

they are both Fantastic.I prefer the Zune Software,because of its easier Organizing tools.

Another reason why Zune kicks ass!:D
  • MaghookMaghook Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    24.5 days, not including the approximate 3,500 songs I haven't yet added to my iTunes library...
    Currently have 8743 songs and approximately 165 artists on my iPod.
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Anyone know how to get storage info on Zune Software?
  • MaghookMaghook Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    11.5 hours of Pearl Jam, 10.5 hours of Nine Inch Nails, and I still haven't got the whole discography.
    I NEED MOAR!!
  • edited July 2009
    I have about 9 Days worth, more than I though really, I would have guessed half that.
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited July 2009
    I have 7 days. But before I lost everything from a while back, I'd be well over a month.
  • DeadPhoenix223DeadPhoenix223 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    421 Hours
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    Ultimatum wrote: »
    17,016 songs
    512 artists
    1,599 albums
    107.02GB
    87.3 days (2,095.2 hours)

Second largest, yay me?

17,560 songs
    526 artists
    1,647 albums
    110.50GB
    89 days (2,136 hours)

Would have a lot more, but hard drive issues have been preventing me from adding Fusion and other stuff. I now have a 1TB external HD, so that's going to help me a lot.
  • killer_roachkiller_roach Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    3115 songs
    239 artists
    282 albums
    26.71 GB
    11.7 days

Not quite everything, but am working on trying to get it all organized again...
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited July 2009
    I personally have 1.4 days, but with my dad's music, that makes it 113.7 days. He has a lot of music.
  • jrcronlakersjrcronlakers Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    11440 songs on my IPOD. Still have a ways to go until it's full.
  • soni546soni546 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    5041 songs
    14.7 days
    30.84 GB
  • Meatwad555Meatwad555 Merch-Table
    edited July 2009
    I went up one day from the last time I posted.

Now I'm at 55 days!
  • Neon-POPNeon-POP Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    One day's worth.

lol
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited July 2009
    oh, and I have 4.6 hours worth of Relient K.
  • trueguitarist88trueguitarist88 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Four point 5 hours!!!!!!!!!
  • CHK10063764CHK10063764 Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    Currently, I don't have as much as some other people do. I have around 100 GB of FLAC.
  • How many hours you think 38,645 songs would be?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    At a typical rate of about 17 songs per hour, about 2273 hours. A little over 3 months. You could have played your entire library over 30 times since the last time this formerly dead thread had a new post.
  • DeathAxel said:

How many hours you think 38,645 songs would be?

You joined the forums just to revive this topic? lol
  • MythsOfMetalMythsOfMetal Unsigned
    edited May 18
    For all the music I've purchased, that's approx 5 000 songs and 18 days worth of music. Counting stuff I know and like, but don't own a digital download of and only stream, that could add maybe 1 000-2 000 songs, counting stuff by bands I like but albums which I haven't checked out yet, it could potentially triple the amount of music I have as a guestimate, most bands I like having only checked out 1/10 to 1/2 of their discog. I've only completed the discogs of maybe a dozen artists (as long as I don't count 1 or 2 albums released bands). A lot of this latter stuff is massive conjecture based on intuitions, so take it with an ocean of salt.
  • 5560 songs and approximately 19.7 days worth of music in my iTunes library. I'm sure that list will continue to grow.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    I hit just over 9,000 songs recently (9,051 to be exact)! Trawling Bandcamp and used CD stores paid off. So around 25 days of music? It keeps growing, slowly, but surely.