What were the last movies you watched?

Comments

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    I tried Zoolander 2. Gave up before the prologue was over. 2/10
  • Currently watching Cujo for the first time at a friends house (it always looked utterly stupid to me and didn’t want to waste my own money on it)
    It’s actually tolerable. Not great by any means but also not bad.
    A remake would probably help if they got better acting and effects
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

I tried Zoolander 2. Gave up before the prologue was over. 2/10

That was showing after New Year's here. My friends and I got bored of it super quick.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    BachiG said:

What? How do you give a movie you couldn’t even finish a 6/10? That makes Dunkirk only slightly better... Do you have to actually throw-up a little in your mouth to give a movie like a 5? What would it take to give a movie a 1 on your scale? It makes you poke your eyes out or jab pencils in your ears?

I don't know man, quit bustin my balls. The movie got a 6/10 because of the quality of effects and cinematography -it looked cool, and really the only ting to turn me off was the lead actor's voice. Everything else was fine and I know if it was anyone else, I'd have finished it.

Most theatrical releases will get at least a 5 or above on my scale - for example, Amy Schumer's Trainwreck is crap and gets a 5/10, but only because of the supporting cast (Bill Hader).

1994's Street Fighter is the type of movie that gets a rating like 4/10, because it was so poorly executed and just plain bad.

Robocop 3 is a 3/10 type of movie

Showgirls is 2/10

I'm not sure I could actually rank a 1/10 ....
  • BachiG said:

What? How do you give a movie you couldn’t even finish a 6/10? That makes Dunkirk only slightly better... Do you have to actually throw-up a little in your mouth to give a movie like a 5? What would it take to give a movie a 1 on your scale? It makes you poke your eyes out or jab pencils in your ears?

I'm not sure I could actually rank a 1/10 ....
    Birdemic?
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Cars 3!

Not bad! My expectations were in the gutter after 2 (which they thankfully glossed over entirely), and I they redeemed themselves from that trainwreck. Movie was nothing to write home about, but it closed the series on a much better note.
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    @drowgamer77 a one for me would be house of 1000 corpses