DLC Discussion Thread: Pair Metal, The Hit Sequel

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior

Anyone else on PS4 have an issue with I Remember You not showing up in the song library even though it has been installed?

Same as the problem ps4s have been having for years now. You need either a full ps4 reboot or a refresh licenses. (Not a sleep+wake, not an app close+relaunch, not rebuild library).
  • VelvienVelvien Unsigned
    "I Remember You" is probably one of my least favorite songs from either of Skid Row's first two albums, and it still was a day one purchase with no hesitation for me. If you want my money, you know what to do, Harmonix.

On that note, wow was it much more fun than I ever expected on guitar and bass.
  • Velvien said:

"I Remember You" is probably one of my least favorite songs from either of Skid Row's first two albums, and it still was a day one purchase with no hesitation for me. If you want my money, you know what to do, Harmonix.

On that note, wow was it much more fun than I ever expected on guitar and bass.

Especially on bass! I was very shocked !
  • It's like a more fun Every Rose Has Its Thorn to me.
  • So Visions is not the metal spotlight, huh?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Wildcat15 said:

So Visions is not the metal spotlight, huh?

PS4 players don't have it yet.
  • Also it's impossible to buy regardless.
  • HMXOwl said:

Also it's impossible to buy regardless.

If that is the case, why isn't it mentioned in the DLC relicensing thread in the announcements forum? Nothing in that thread suggests Rock Band Free 01 (the pack containing the 9 RB2 HMX songs) is delisted so technically you should be able to go on the 360 and PS3 stores (web or console) and download for free.

If it is delisted, is HMX going to pull the same trick in the future? That DLC will just disappear with no notice?
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    It's not necessarily that it'll be impossible to buy forever, just that it's impossible to buy now.
  • LoopyChew said:

It's not necessarily that it'll be impossible to buy forever, just that it's impossible to buy now.

We were still warned before I Still Believe was permanently removed from the last gen stores if that's what you're thinking.
  • Anyone else on PS4 have an issue with I Remember You not showing up in the song library even though it has been installed?

Same as the problem ps4s have been having for years now. You need either a full ps4 reboot or a refresh licenses. (Not a sleep+wake, not an app close+relaunch, not rebuild library).
    I can confirm this. Under your profile in your PSN account, if you refresh your licenses, that'll fix the problem definitely. I needed to do this for 3 songs last year.

This year, I am happy to see more Skid Row this week. I'm a female who grew up in the 80's/90's, so I'm a sucker for a power ballad! Which also means I would've liked to have seen "Is This Love" for Whitesnake, but it's a fun week regardless. Hope to see this song as well as Skid Row's "Youth Gone Wild" and "Monkey Business" in the future.
  • zorbak00zorbak00 Unsigned
    I can't seem to find I Remember You in the PS4 Web Store for Canada. It's not on in the All Add-Ons list for RB Rivals and it doesn't show up when I search for I Remember You. If I search for Skid Row, I only find 18 And Life.

Anyone else struggling to find this song on the Canadian PS4 store?
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    I'm in canada and i found it on the ps store on my cell phone, i simply wrote skid row in the search tool
    Tried that a few times with different search arguments. Will keep looking.
  • zorbak00 said:

Tried that a few times with different search arguments. Will keep looking.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP8802-CUSA02084_00-RBIREMEMBERYOUXX
    :)
    Thanks! Unclear why it's not appearing for me in the web search.
  • Quite hilarious that Cups and Cakes is part of this weeks challenge. I'm dying of laughter.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

Quite hilarious that Cups and Cakes is part of this weeks challenge. I'm dying of laughter.

Yeah, I was surprised they didn't switch all of the Spinal Tap to Novelty for RB4.
  • Season 4 rewards confirmed, they're helmets that match the season 3 rewards:

I was hoping for pants. Oh well.

I was hoping for pants. Oh well.
    That'll probably be season 5 rewards.
  • Yay. Yet another reward that replaces a previous reward.

I like the jacket, but hate that you can't wear the shirt from season 0 with it. Now another helmet. Woo.
  • More Daft Punk confirmed.

Season 4 rewards confirmed, they're helmets that match the season 3 rewards:

So I guess the outfit they were talking about a few months ago started with the jackets, not those samurai helmet things from Season 1.
  • Eh. Not very excited for the helmets to be honest. Won't ever use them myself.
  • The platinum, diamond and bloodstone helmets look cool, though I wouldn't use any myself. I'm mainly into Rivals for giggles anyway.

Eh. Not very excited for the helmets to be honest. Won't ever use them myself.

Same here, honestly. I prefer to see my character's face, and it looks like you can't do that with platinum, diamond, and bloodstone.