Battlefield

Comments

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I'm still looking forward to playing this game with everyone online. As soon as @Lawdog1521 returns to The Interwebs, I guess?

Wait, did everyone stop playing already? Was it not a great game?

I'm eager to play one of the Battle games this weekend, any one of them, I think I own most of them. Which one holds up best?
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    I'm down. As soon as I get net. I played the heck out of single player. Besides, Red Dead and Far Cry 5 aren't till next year.
  • I have only played Rock Band 4, Battlefield 1 and Forza (6 and Horizon 3) this season.

No one else plays this in Xbox? That's why I don't post often.
  • The new russian DLC map is out today.

But I don't even care about that right now, because they just announced a Russian Revolution map with the Red army!! ALL ABOARD THE ARMORED HYPE TRAIN!!
  • All the DLC is out by now, right? Did they do a good job? A great job? Should I have bought the season pass it when it on sale last week? TOO LATE
  • They have 2 DLCs out of 4, including the battle of Verdun, Fort Vaux, the Russian army, and the Bolshevik Red Army on the russian revolution. Gallipoli goes next.

You should have.
  • Oh, I remember now, I skipped on purpose because I already own more games than I can play before the end of the year. But I'm glad to hear they are doing a good job with the additional content. Within the next 18 months @Lawdog1521 might have internet again and then I can play this game.
  • @Meat-Popsicle Also two new tanks, a plane and a small zeppelin. A dozen hard to unlock guns.
  • The pass is on sale again [$14.99] so I jumped on it.
    I am counting on @Lawdog1521 to get his internet back by the time it finishes downloading
  • Naval DLC out on Dec. 11th
  • Naval DLC out right now! Featuring the Battle of Gallipoli, boats, airships and a new infiltrator elite class that can call artillery strikes.
  • I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU LAWDOG. LET'S PLAY, EVERYONE ELSE!
    (alas I am on PS4, and you are on Xbox One, right @Wildcat15 ?)
  • Battlefield is over a hundred gigs on ps4. I’ll get it when Lawdog gets back but until then there’s 15 games I can keep in that space.
  • Yeah, but 11 of those 15 games are lame!
    Naw, I get it, but I think you should get a 4TB external drive for Christmas.
  • Yeah, but 11 of those 15 games are lame!
    Naw, I get it, but I think you should get a 4TB external drive for Christmas.

You’re right, Monopoly deleted.
  • I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU LAWDOG. LET'S PLAY, EVERYONE ELSE!
    (alas I am on PS4, and you are on Xbox One, right @Wildcat15 ?)

Yes, level 96 on xbox.
  • Now there's a map named London Calling to go with Ballroom Blitz
  • @Meat-Popsicle I hope you have some mad skills

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I think I need a full-time personal tutor to help improve my video game skillz. But for that last one? Hah. I guess I have to shoot at the Behemoth at the exact instant that it has almost been destroyed by other weapons? That could take many, many attempts and lots of luck. Probably not the best use of my playing time!
  • There are some other missions like this:
    1.In a life, accumulate 1Km worth of headshots
    2.In a life, get 25 kills with the dud club (weapon you must get by parts on legendary DLC lootboxes)
    3.Destroy an airplane with a tripwire mine.

They unlock dogtags for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.