Great South Urn Band - Competitive XB1 Rivals Crew, Full! (10/10)

TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
edited February 17 in Rock Band
Howdy everyone! Our former team leader has since left the crew, so I decided to start a new thread that I could edit myself.

Welcome to the official thread for Xbox One crew Great South Urn Band! We are currently looking to make a few permanent additions to our crew! We're looking for serious players. We have made it to bloodstone twice, and to diamond twice -- we want to start making it to bloodstone every time, but it's been tough due to the casual outlook of some of our players. That's where you come in.

What we are looking for:
-Members who will contribute fairly regularly to the XP. If you can throw in 5,000 XP a week, great! If you can do more, even better!
-Bonus if you're an exceptional player and can help out with the spotlight scores, but we can usually manage to get gold stars on all instruments (if the songs aren't too hard).
-Extra bonus if you're an expert vocalist, as I'm tired of singing. Help a brother out.
-Optional: chat with us on the Rock Band app! We're friendly and want to talk to you!

What we believe in:
-FUN
-FRIENDSHIP
-Uh, getting to bloodstone is pretty fun
-UNITY
-Some of those bloodstone rewards are pretty dope
-TEAMWORK

Current members:
dllewel - Expert Pro Drums
matshi04 - Expert Pro Drums
TheStuddz - Expert Guitar/Bass/Vox
jellisjenius - Expert Guitar/Bass
TheMicroFreak - Expert Guitar/Vox
egoranter - Expert Pro Drums
streblo91 - Expert Guitar/Bass/Pro Drums
WhyJohnnyRingo - Expert Drums/Vox
Toxic Burrito - Expert Drums/Vox
MarkTwain77 - Expert Harmonies

Does this crew sound like a good fit for you? If so, send me a DM, we'd love to have you!

Comments

• TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    We're looking for one new member! Our recent additions have really reinvigorated the group, and we are now (in my humble opinion) better than ever. Here's your chance to see for yourself!
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited February 17
    Welcome to the crew, @White_PawZ! Great to have another forums superstar in our midst! Can't wait to get some Bear Hands as spotlight songs so we can rock out to that together ;)