Rockband 3 online servers down?

Comments

• geezers2geezers2 Unsigned
    I tried to connect just now and was not able to. The RB store came up but when I tried to purchase an upgrade for a song it didn't go through.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    I've got a friend that still just plays rb on ps3. the next time he's on, I'll try to connect with him and play. It would be extremely disappointing if we can't play together anymore unless he gets a ps4. I'd love him to upgrade to ps4, but it's a financial issue for him...as I suspect it is for a lot of people.
  • kenekekeneke Road Warrior
    Biggest problem for us is two of our band mates are in the same house. With RB4 and one instrument per console for online, makes keeping our group together impossible.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited February 6
    Update: I didn't go in and play on ps3, but my friend on ps3 was playing. I told him that it looked like there was a problem with the servers being down, but that evening he went in and was able to connect and play with someone. He is in Hawaii, don't know where the person he was playing was from, so it appears servers are up at least for some. OH, btw, he is still able to purchase songs as well. This happened this week.
  • The servers are pretty unstable at times. Sometimes I can connect every time (I usually xmb and have to reload)
    And other times it never works.
    It’s been an issue for awhile for me.
    Thanks for the info!

We haven't been able to connect for close to three months now. Lately I've just tried the connect, cancel, try again routine. But back when this first started happening we'd try rebooting etc.

I may give it another go, but when you waste a half hour or more just trying to get connected ...
  • TheBonobo4TheBonobo4 Road Warrior
    Given that the servers seem down is there any way to view leaderboards for scores? Is there any website that stores them?
    Try rockbandscores.com
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    keneke said:

Try rockbandscores.com

That site hasn't updated since July of 2014