My Dropmix Soft Case Setup

gaiacatgaiacat Unsigned
edited February 4 in DropMix
Hi All,

I've been working on getting my Dropmix and cards organized better since we can't use the packaging to hold card sets.

I bought a carrying case from - I highly recommend them - free shipping and great customer service.
The outside pocket holds 16 decks in soft cases and I have the rest inside the Dropmix Box.

And soft dice bags that hold cards perfectly from Ebay. This seller has free shipping and buy two sets get two sets free. Heck of a deal!!!

I bought the labels from Ebay as well. Here it is to show size - I overbought haha

Let me know what you think. My printer acted up and I stilll need to tweek colors now that I see how they look printed.

If anyone is interested I'll send photoshop file and/or individual cards

• BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Nice work!!!!
  • gaiacatgaiacat Unsigned
    I reformatted and fixed some issues that people were kind enough to point out :smiley:

• I'm doing the same thing! Can I get a copy of the file you used or point me where to scan from. Thanks!!!
    Sure, I'll send to you tomorrow - currently at work. I re-did them due to some errors people pointed out. :))
  • Looking good!
    edited March 7
  • Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    I love this. The case looks much more portable than the original box that I am currently using.