What are Your Top 5 most played songs in your RB Library?

Comments

• TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    Finally decided to check out my top 5.

1. Arctic Monkeys - "Arabella" (14)
    2. Heart - "Kick It Out" (13)
    2. Twenty One Pilots - "Stressed Out" (13)
    4. Pearl Jam - "Even Flow" (12)
    5. Vampire Weekend - "A-Punk" (10)
    5. One Direction - "Best Song Ever" (10)
    5. Blues Traveler - "Hook" (10)
    5. Paramore - "Still Into You" (10)
    5. Weezer - "Thank God for Girls" (10)
    5. Scandal - "The Warrior" (10)
    5. Fleetwood Mac - "You Make Loving Fun" (10)

That list was...unexpected. I mean, the on-disc songs make sense, but some strange DLC tracks. Wouldn't have expected 21P or 1D to make it that high. Or that particular Weezer song, for that matter.

I clearly don't replay songs very much though. Most of my songs have 1-5 plays each, and I still have 725 songs with 0. :open_mouth:
  • I wholly expect Rivals weeks to skew mine.

1. 4 Non Blondes - "What's Up?" (14)
    2. St. Vincent - "Birth In Reverse" (13)
    3. Paramore - "Still Into You" (12)
    4. BABYMETAL - "Gimme Chocolate" (11)
    4. Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble - "Pride and Joy" (11)
    6. Heart - "Kick It Out" (8)
    6. The B-52's - "Roam" (8)
    6. Grouplove - "Tongue Tied" (8)
    9. Nightwish - "Amaranth" (7)
    9. Cyndi Lauper - "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" (7)
    9. Muse - "Hysteria" (7)

Technically 11 songs there. I'm in a similar boat to @TheStuddz in that there aren't a lot of songs I've replayed and 744 of my 1474 songs are totally untouched, though I do have a few go-to songs when they fit the theme. And since Cyndi's in the spotlight and this week's theme is female-fronted music, quite a few of those got some replays this week.

(Incidentally, Rock Lobster was my most played on RB3.)
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    T-1 23x Fever by the Black Keys
    T-1 23x Free Falling by the Warning
    3 22x Green Grass and High Tides
    4 21x What's Up? By 4 Non Blondes
    5 20x 21 Guns by Green Day

I need to play the Green Day song one more time...
  • GLaDOSGLaDOS Opening Act
    1) "When You Were Young" by The Killers (33 Plays)
    1) "The Wolf" by Mumford & Sons (33 Plays)
    2) "Violent Shiver" by Benjamin Booker (31 Plays)
    3) "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove (25 Plays)
    4) "This Charming Man" by The Smiths (24 Plays)
    5) "Ride A White Swan" by T. Rex (21 Plays)

Really not surprising. Top of the list is The Killers so no surprise there, the middle is filled with my favorites from on-disc bands which definitely tend to get more play (especially since none of the DLC worked for Road Crew members when we first got our hands on it), and the last two are just awesome songs that are pretty much guaranteed to get put in the setlist if they're scrolled past.

I can't remember what mine was for Rock Band 3, "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz was the top song though (Currently sitting at only 6 plays in Rock Band 4, go figure). I think we had a thread about it somewhere here.
  • T-1 23x Fever by the Black Keys
    T-1 23x Free Falling by the Warning
    3 22x Green Grass and High Tides
    4 21x What's Up? By 4 Non Blondes
    5 20x 21 Guns by Green Day

I need to play the Green Day song one more time...

"Free Falling" is an awesome song.
    The only reason I played it so much is because there is one tricky little part that you can't get GS if you don't hit. I forget which instrument.

Still haven't hit it.
  • hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
    1. Teen Age Riot (27)
    2. N.I.B. (23)
    3. Wasted Years (20)
    4. Blew (16)
    5. Love Will Tear Us Apart (15)
  • My top 5 are as follows:
    1. Get Ready 2 Rokk (23)
    2. Light Up The Night (21)
    3. Don't Fear The Reaper (20)
    4. Less Talk More Rokk (T19)
    5. Turn It Around (T19)

• what do the numbers mean after the songs
    1. free bird
    2. 25 or 6 to 4
    3. inna gada da vida
    4. would? alice in chains
    5. about a girl-nirvana just to name a few ,but i hardly have any songs downloaded yet so this list will change frequently
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    In the game you can sort by play count. It will show you how many times you played each song. Some people are putting the number of times they played each song in their comments.
  • PyramidHead128PyramidHead128 Opening Act
    Muse - Hysteria (30)
    Rick Derringer - Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo (21)
    Foo Fighters - Everlong (15)
    Toto - Africa (13)
    BABYMETAL - Gimme Chocolate!! (13)

• @pberm1962 - how in-da-world is In-a-gadda-da-vida one of your most played?? It's like a half hour long?? I'd be bored silly..
    *I'm still irritated they didn't release the short version.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned

@pberm1962 - how in-da-world is In-a-gadda-da-vida one of your most played?? It's like a half hour long?? I'd be bored silly..

That song requires the full version. Unless you mean in addition to the full version.

I am disappointed we got the short version for Slow Ride.
  • djb5f1 said:

@pberm1962 - how in-da-world is In-a-gadda-da-vida one of your most played?? It's like a half hour long?? I'd be bored silly..

That song requires the full version. Unless you mean in addition to the full version.

Slow Ride and Stranglehold long versions would have been very welcome.. In-a-gadda is just way, way too long.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior

He didn’t know you could check a number of times played. He was probably counting by minutes rather than times. Doesn’t take many plays to push that to #1 in minutes spent playing!
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited March 18
    Here's my top 5:
    36 plays- Halestorm- I Miss the Misery (Fun on vocals, otherwise most of these are probably from rival challenge weeks with my online group)
    33 plays- Generation X- Dancing With Myself (Definitely all from me singing it solo with maybe 3-4 plays from online sessions. Love this song on vocals!)
    31 plays- Eddie Japan- Albert (Another disc song that I love to sing. So it's probably about half/half for solo and online play)
    31 plays- Sia- Chandelier ( Another song I love to sing but also one that my group picks quite a bit)
    30 plays- The Cranberries- Dreams (Love Love Love this song! About 28 of the plays are me singing it solo. What a beautiful/epic song! One of their best!)

Have quite a few more songs 20+. Have 2342 total songs. 436 unplayed (under Vocals that is.. not sure on the exact # of unplayed. It list songs I've drummed under unplayed but just haven't sang. It's a strange system)
  • HMXOwl said:

djb5f1 said:

Slow Ride and Stranglehold long versions would have been very welcome.. In-a-gadda is just way, way too long.
    You have the long version of Stranglehold
    As someone who discovered Stranglehold (and Ted Nugent as a whole) through rhythm games, I wasn't aware there even was a short version of Stranglehold.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Okay, finally took a look at mine, and this was what I got:

1. Mumford & Sons - "The Wolf" (21)
    2. Catfish & The Bottlemen - "Cocoon" (16)
    3. Bullet for My Valentine - "Waking the Demon" (15)
    4. The Weeknd - "The Hills" (14)
    4. The Neighborhood - "Sweater Weather" (14)
    Green Grass & High Tides is on my top-5 because I'm still amazed that I can GS it on drums, so I do so frequently. :) Plus it's a great song to grind for the HOPO missions.
  • Green Grass & High Tides is on my top-5 because I'm still amazed that I can GS it on drums, so I do so frequently. :) Plus it's a great song to grind for the HOPO missions.

As is Less Talk More Rokk :)
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Looked at my top 5 just now :

1- Cranberries - Zombie (31)
    2- Brandi Carlile - Mainstream Kid (30)
    3- Tracy Bonham - Mother Mother (28)
    4- Halestorm - I Miss the Misery (26)
    4- Scorpions - No One Like You (26)

Honorable mentions to

5- M*** - Hysteria (23)

My number 2 and 3 shows that when I want to gold star a song for a challenge, I can go nuts playing it way too many times because I don't even like playing those 2 songs haha and my number 5 speaks for itself (Give us more M... I won't say it not to curse us!)
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited March 20
    1. Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys - "Cold Clear Light" (38)
    2. Duck & Cover - "Knock Em Down" (35)
    3. "Kick It Out" - Heart (34)
    4. "Albert" - Eddie Japan (32)
    5. "At Night in Dreams" - White Denim (32)

I guess I'm not too surprised at these - I think I replayed these songs a lot to either attempt FCs or for the sake of missions and career mode setlists. "Kick It Out" is one of the shortest songs on disc so I probably milked that a lot for those purposes. Also, since they're all on-disc, I've had the most time to revisit them at any point.

Random trivia - my most-played DLC song as of now is Royal Blood's "Figure It Out" at 29 plays, which I actually didn't expect to be that high.
  • 1- Black sunshine (28)
    2- Bat country (24)
    3- Unholy confessions (23)
    4- Miracle man (21)
    5- Nightmare (21)

Yeah all I can say is online play has been x7 mania
  • edited March 28
    1.''Heir Apparent'' - Opeth (13)
    2. ''Metropolis Part 1'' - Dream Theater (11)
    3. ''Birth In Reverse'' - St. Vincent (10)
    3. ''The Feast and the Femine'' - Foo Fighters (10)
    4. ''My God is the Sun'' - Queens of the Stone Age (9)
    4. ''Still Into You'' - Paramore (9)
    5. ''Aesthetics of Hate'' - Machine Head (8)
    5. ''Coma Machine'' - Between the Buried and Me (8)
    5. ''I Miss the Mysery'' - Halestorm (8)
    5. ''Prayer'' - Disturbed (8)
    5. ''Vengeful One'' - Disturbed (8)

Umm thats a lot of on-disc songs considering i have 650 songs. You may think im one of those who picks up Metropolis everytime during online play, but my friends are huge prog-music fans so we tend to play it a lot. Altough i have every other Dream Theater song aswell (but it is my favourite out of them).
    I think most of the on-disc songs come from the career mode + trophy hunting since i rarely pick on-disc songs when i play. Plus i have way better Foo Fighters songs in my library :D
    Am i lucky if i havent seen anyone picking A7X songs when i play online? Or maybe i just dont play enough. (I have almost them all)
  • MistressDeviantMistressDeviant Unsigned
    edited March 29
    Checking my top 5 now:

1. "The Devil In I" - Slipknot = 19
    2. "Prayer" - Disturbed = 19
    3. "My God Is The Sun" - QOTS = 18(mostly Rivals spotlight)
    4. "The One I Love" - REM = 18(ditto; trying to nail an ESF for vocals score)
    5. "Indestructible" - Disturbed = 17

Actually, most of my top 10 seem to be from repeated plays in Rivals! Factoring that out, I guess I could replace QOTS and REM with "3's & 7's" by QOTS and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day, each with 15 plays. Can't argue with #1 and #5 however! :D
  • I was absolutly overwhelmed with joy when i saw the full version of Inna gadda divida was available,worth the price of the instruments and console,, i talked my son in law into playing it with me once ,i challenged him to drums on medium. and i played it once on easy, you are correct in saying that it is a marathon and not something i can play when we have a group of friends and family
    pberm1962 said:

I was absolutly overwhelmed with joy when i saw the full version of Inna gadda divida was available,worth the price of the instruments and console,, i talked my son in law into playing it with me once ,i challenged him to drums on medium. and i played it once on easy, you are correct in saying that it is a marathon and not something i can play when we have a group of friends and family

Ha, try it on "not drums" and watch the mega-counter tick down.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    1. "Chandelier" - Sia (26)
    2. "Gimme Chocolate!!" - BABYMETAL (24)
    3. "The Sound Of Silence" Disturbed (22)
    3. "Thank You Boys" - Jane's Addiction (22)
    4. "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" - Iron Butterfly (21)
    5. "Cheap Thrills" - Sia ft. Sean Paul (20)