DLC Fixes in RB4: SIEA - 14/15 singles SIEE - Tom Petty 02 & Moving to Seattle single

Comments

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    g-money25 said:

Hope we do get some fixes for SIEE this week, i suppose it depends on if all the RBN songs have been sorted and took off the stores

I think most of them have been removed.

A bulk of them were under "Rock Band 2" on the SIEE Store, and now there's only one showing there "Wake Up" by Suicide Silence.

I checked all the other sections. There's also a few remaining under "Rock Band 3 (HMX)", including one of my favourites "Fragments" by an Unkindness, along with "The Distance" by Drugstore Fanatics and "Drained" by Vangough.

There's also still a lot of songs showing their old pricing (ranging from $1.15 to $2.25). I would've thought they'd all be adjusted to be $2.95 (AU) each now.

RBN removal and price inconsistencies aside, they could do a couple of fixes each week to slowly chip away at what's remaining to be fixed. Please HMXowl?
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Graffin said:

RBN removal and price inconsistencies aside, they could do a couple of fixes each week to slowly chip away at what's remaining to be fixed. Please HMXowl?

The issue about this is the fallacy that it's about flipping a switch that says "fix DLC." SIEE, whatever we may think of them, still has to figure out why the original entitlement didn't work. That's not necessarily something they can do to the tune of two songs a week. For all we know, they find the Big Bug that caused this issue for all the songs and hit it all at once. Maybe they find one that fixes only one of the songs. It's not something they can schedule; they can only go "aha!" and see if they're right about what was causing the issue (that's when Derek asks, "hey, does this song work for you?" on the boards).
  • So good news for SIEE peeps. Bring Me To Life by Evanescence is working now. Unless it worked a few weeks ago then carry on.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned

So good news for SIEE peeps. Bring Me To Life by Evanescence is working now. Unless it worked a few weeks ago then carry on.

I got that song in RB4 near the launch (when the first batch of songs were transferred).
  • Jadiou said:

So good news for SIEE peeps. Bring Me To Life by Evanescence is working now. Unless it worked a few weeks ago then carry on.

I got that song in RB4 near the launch (when the first batch of songs were transferred).
    It never worked for me.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited March 9
    Bring me to life must have worked for a while because surely the topic heading of this forum post would have been updated to say SIEE - Bring Me To Life

Plus its not listed on the spreadsheet
    g-money25 said:

Bring me to life must have worked for a while because surely the topic heading of this forum post would have been updated to say SIEE - Bring Me To Life

Plus its not listed on the spreadsheet

We normally don't update unless there's confirmation from a couple of the users.

Well, I don't, anyway. Figure it's better to be safe than sorry.
  • edited March 10
    I spent a long time searching for a new song to buy and found a song called Dearest (Im so Sorry) by Picture Me Broken. Unfortunately SIEE Store doesnt seem to sell it anymore.. Has this songs licenses expired (i cant find it in the spreadsheet) or is it just SIEE's fault its not there for sale?
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    Jhii said:

I spent a long time searching for a new song to buy and found a song called Dearest (Im so Sorry) by Picture Me Broken. Unfortunately SIEE Store doesnt seem to sell it anymore.. Has this songs licenses expired (i cant find it in the spreadsheet) or is it just SIEE's fault its not there for sale?

The song has been delisted in 2015
  • rotn_wullrotn_wull Unsigned
    Has Ozzy's - Mama, im coming home. Been fixed yet?
    rotn_wull said:

I think Bark At The Moon and Mama, I'm Coming Home was only available with the Ozzy 8 Pack, and that has been fixed (at least for SIEE users). I don't think you can buy the songs individually, but I could be wrong.
  • Graffin said:

rotn_wull said:

I think Bark At The Moon and Mama, I'm Coming Home was only available with the Ozzy 8 Pack, and that has been fixed (at least for SIEE users). I don't think you can buy the songs individually, but I could be wrong.
    Pretty much this. The two songs you mentioned have only been accessible as part of the pack (at least for SIEE users in the post-RB4-release era). The pack was fixed for SIEE in December.
  • rotn_wullrotn_wull Unsigned
    i have the Ozzy 8 pack but i dont have Mama im coming home. is there anyway i can re-download the pack on ps4
    rotn_wull said:

i have the Ozzy 8 pack but i dont have Mama im coming home. is there anyway i can re-download the pack on ps4

It was definitely working for SIEE players.

You could log into the webstore, search for the pack and hit the Download to your PS4 button again. https://store.playstation.com/#!/

You can also check your Download List / Your Add-ons to see if the song is there but just hasn't been downloaded/installed.

Perhaps try Restoring Licenses as well (can't hurt).
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    I know they are working on taking the rbn down but its been a while since any of us has got something back, can't wait for my missing songs to come back, i'm still missing between 20 to 25 tracks and i hope it gets sorted soon, it has been over 2 years since the game is out, siea siee and xbox fix it please!!!
    patl175 said:

I know they are working on taking the rbn down but its been a while since any of us has got something back, can't wait for my missing songs to come back, i'm still missing between 20 to 25 tracks and i hope it gets sorted soon, it has been over 2 years since the game is out, siea siee and xbox fix it please!!!

I think most (if not all) of the RBN content is gone. Even if it hasn't, it's still pretty poor that we're not getting any fixes.

Some progress would be nice... I still have 42 songs missing.
  • This year did seem rather promising on the entitlements front but that has kind of faded away in the last few weeks. Hopefully the wait isn't several months like with some of the gaps present in 2016 and 2017.
  • MacM0le81MacM0le81 Unsigned
    In theory they have to readd all of the RBN stuff as delisted content. This could take a while :(
  • MacM0le81 said:

In theory they have to readd all of the RBN stuff as delisted content. This could take a while :(

It's not carrying forward to RB4, so the status of RBN is completely inconsequential.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    HMXOwl said:

MacM0le81 said:

It's not carrying forward to RB4, so the status of RBN is completely inconsequential.
    So the rbn songs aren’t affecting the delists and missing song on rb4, its just nothing has been fixed in a while?
  • edited March 15
    g-money25 said:

HMXOwl said:

MacM0le81 said:

So the rbn songs aren’t affecting the delists and missing song on rb4, its just nothing has been fixed in a while?
    No, the user said we have to add RBN stuff as delisted content, which is not true because it's not carrying forward to RB4. Current conversation has nothing to do with RB4 fixes, I said, "RBN isn't carrying forward," and nothing more.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    edited March 15
    HMXOwl said:

g-money25 said:

HMXOwl said:

MacM0le81 said:

No, the user said we have to add RBN stuff as delisted content, which is not true because it's not carrying forward to RB4. Current conversation has nothing to do with RB4 fixes, I said, "RBN isn't carrying forward," and nothing more.
    So for the sake of clarity, since I’d like to know this myself; for the Rock Band 4 10th Anniversary Pack and some of the songs contained in the 30 song Mega Pack (Lodger, Signs, etc...) from a few years back, since those ARE songs originally from RBN but through the main platform, those are technically official DLC and not delisted content, correct?

I’d like to know what those are treated as in the grand scheme of things.
  • What's the difference? Do you have a thought on what the terminology means on the tech side or what?
  • HMXOwl said:

What's the difference? Do you have a thought on what the terminology means on the tech side or what?

Well, those ARE songs that were from the Rock Band Network that can be purchased like any other DLC pack in the Music Store on Rock Band 4. So in this case, they’re regular DLC like any other right? THAT’s what I’m asking.
  • HMXOwl said:

What's the difference? Do you have a thought on what the terminology means on the tech side or what?

Well, those ARE songs that were from the Rock Band Network that can be purchased like any other DLC pack in the Music Store on Rock Band 4. So in this case, they’re regular DLC like any other right? THAT’s what I’m asking.
    Again, what difference do you think delisted has against 'regular'? What's your question?
    I think he's asking, "are the RBN songs ported to RB4 considered RB4 DLC or RBN DLC?" to which the answer is the former.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    HMXOwl said:

HMXOwl said:

Again, what difference do you think delisted has against 'regular'? What's your question?
    I'll ask the question: are the songs from the 30 song mega-pack that we owned on Xbox 360 still coming to Xbox One users who didn't buy the 30 song mega-pack? It's been almost 2.5 years now.
  • LoopyChew said:

I think he's asking, "are the RBN songs ported to RB4 considered RB4 DLC or RBN DLC?" to which the answer is the former.

Yes thank you Loopy.
  • nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    Is Spinal Taps Hell Hole been fixed?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    What console / region / pack-or-single? There are six ways a track from a pack could be broken, just asking by song name doesn’t even tell other players enough info to be able to know whether it working for them means it should work for you.