Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• Looks like someone needs to re-path Violent Shiver. :wink:
  • edited March 7
    Three expert solo vocal FCs in a row - Tell Me Baby, Heathens, Black Betty.

Just got another, but it was just Visions. :tongue:
  • I never was able to FC this on drums back in the Lego Rock Band days, so I figured I'd...go ahead now.

Also my left arm is sore now please send help

That's mighty impressive. I picked this for online and kept peeking at the drum chart...crazy busy!
  • How the heck Roll To Me is a three-dot song on bass is beyond me - I'd never heard the song before and still sightread FC'd it! :D
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited March 16
    I don’t have many personal goals in this game. But one I’ve had for a long while has been to get my guitar disc songs score above 10 million. It’s been stuck in the 9,9xx,xxx’s ... well, probably since it started being trackable, with occasional inching progress. HMX shutting down leaderboard uploads for Freestyle songs has made progress really rough lately because rarely will playing a song with a difficult authored solo get me a score better than my best with freestyle.

But I dun it. Even on authored-solo Panama I topped my former best by around 10k - and in so doing I barely crawled over that 10mil disc songs threshold. 10,000,189 to be exact. Good enough for slot 900 on the PS4 disc songs leaderboard. I know 899 of you (and thousands more xboxers) will be all ‘nice try mr novice’, but for this geezer it’s an accomplishment, dammit! :)

Next thresholds: 100 mil total score (which means basically just playing a bunch of unplayeds, at 94 mil now) and 400 Gses (396 now).
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Vexus said:

How the heck Roll To Me is a three-dot song on bass is beyond me - I'd never heard the song before and still sightread FC'd it! :D

It isn’t 3 for bass. It’s 3 dot on guitar, 0 dot on bass.
  • Vexus said:

How the heck Roll To Me is a three-dot song on bass is beyond me - I'd never heard the song before and still sightread FC'd it! :D

It isn’t 3 for bass. It’s 3 dot on guitar, 0 dot on bass.
    Must have misread it then. That makes a lot more sense. Still, proud of an FC on something I had never heard before!
  • 97% spotlight gold tier on "I Miss The Misery" vox after a near-FC and crashing through a lot of 990+ rated vocalists. Good thing my townhouse building has sand-filled firewalls between units, otherwise a frat party would have been suspected.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned

97% spotlight gold tier on "I Miss The Misery" vox after a near-FC and crashing through a lot of 990+ rated vocalists. Good thing my townhouse building has sand-filled firewalls between units, otherwise a frat party would have been suspected.

I think you mispelled 'a murdered frat party' there, heh.

• Not a terribly hard song, but notable for me because I successfully alt-strummed most of the long lane stretches of notes (I can't alt-strum at all). Only missed 5 notes in the song overall. Sight read.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Only the 4th PS4 player to FC this on pro drums...and all four of us have the exact same leaderboard score.

• CAL022CAL022 Opening Act
    Well this just happened:

That will certainly go down as my best bass FC!
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    edited April 12
    New milestone in my quest for gold stars, i hit 1900 songs! Now going for 2000!