DLC Fixes in RB4: IT'S ALL DONE

Comments

• stixman6 said:

PS4 - SIEA -We got the Schick promo pack! Go! Go! Go!

What songs are in the Schick promo pack?
    "Appetite" -- The Gracious Few
    "Don't Feel Like That Anymore" -- Johnny Cooper
    "Freakshow" -- HourCast
    They included charting for Pro Guitar!
    I'll have to give that a try this weekend for old times' sake
    I think they also fixed the pro drum charts?
  • Roadrunner pack is now up for Sony NA
  • Can someone help me out? I just went to play Sunday Morning by No Doubt and it’s gone. I searched the forum and saw someone say “just purchase the Tragic Kingdom album and you can redownload”. I did that, then redownloaded from the PS store, it showed all of the songs installed (including Sunday Morning) but I can’t see that song still. I’m freaking out because that happens to be an important song to my group of friends and we’ll be getting together Saturday. Is there any way I can get this song working now?
    Thanks
  • kylobren said:

Can someone help me out? I just went to play Sunday Morning by No Doubt and it’s gone. I searched the forum and saw someone say “just purchase the Tragic Kingdom album and you can redownload”. I did that, then redownloaded from the PS store, it showed all of the songs installed (including Sunday Morning) but I can’t see that song still. I’m freaking out because that happens to be an important song to my group of friends and we’ll be getting together Saturday. Is there any way I can get this song working now?
    Thanks

Try restoring licenses:
    http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Go to your filters and turn off “Hide 1 rated songs”. It is likely you inadvertently assigned the song a rating and as a result it became hidden from view.
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Bought this pack as singles back in the day, can't wait for it to be fixed as singles because i'm only missing runnin wild from it right now, do they fix it as singles soon after packs usually or not? Never really noticed
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited April 19
    kylobren said:

Can someone help me out? I just went to play Sunday Morning by No Doubt and it’s gone. I searched the forum and saw someone say “just purchase the Tragic Kingdom album and you can redownload”. I did that, then redownloaded from the PS store, it showed all of the songs installed (including Sunday Morning) but I can’t see that song still. I’m freaking out because that happens to be an important song to my group of friends and we’ll be getting together Saturday. Is there any way I can get this song working now?
    Thanks

Did you ever play the song in Rock Band 4?

If yes, then try Restoring Licenses or adjusting the filtering options within the game as other users have suggested.

If no, did you by any chance Purchase the Tragic Kingdom : The Complete Album Pack?

The reason I ask is that another user reported that two songs were missing, Spiderwebs and Sunday Morning.
    I'm referring to this post by ROBBIECON http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/comment/5399549/#Comment_5399549

Do you have Spiderwebs in your Library?
    If not, perhaps the Pack is still missing those 2 songs, as I haven't heard any follow-up on the issue.
  • Graffin said:

If not, perhaps the Pack is still missing those 2 songs, as I haven't heard any follow-up on the issue.

It's his most recent post, looking at his profile.

• I have played the song a lot on Rock Band 4. I will check on this as soon as I get home and try out restoring the licenses. I will report back, thanks for the help!
    @HMXOwl, thanks for the reply... happy to hear that was fixed.

Any news on the remaining fixes? I guess the next logical fix would be getting the Chili Peppers and Spinal Tap singles working for those that didn't buy the Album Packs, but I hope the rest gets fixed for SIEE (and SIEA) users. I'm only missing 22 songs now. So close to the finish line!
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    Electric Six Pack 01 is in AU store now.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Can I get a second on Electric Six 01?
  • Is it meant to say (6) for Electric Six 01? I thought there were just three songs in that pack? Specifically Gay Bar, Dance Epidemic and I Don't Like You (and bizarrely, not Danger! High Voltage)
  • Man, I feel pretty stupid right now. It was the hide 1-rated song issue. I didn’t even know that was a thing, probably someone going click happy at my last RB party, lolz.
    Thanks everybody!
  • MacM0le81MacM0le81 Unsigned
    edited April 20
    Electric six working in DE Store
    edited April 20
    LoopyChew said:

Can I get a second on Electric Six 01?

Yep... got Electric Six Pack here in Australia.

Awesome work Harmonix!

:smiley:
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    Electric six working here in the UK, thought i had airbourne aswell but i got it as a single so still waiting for that one but only 16 left for me now, were nearly there :)
    19 to go for me. Just the Locksley Pack and 16 other single songs to go. Thanks HMXowl!
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    All singles for me, hope they get the singles done in a few bunches and not one a week
  • I only have three left here in SIEE land, pretty exciting stuff!

Fleetwood Mac - Don’t Stop
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under The Bridge
    Vesuvius - Promised Land
    Vexus said:

Is it meant to say (6) for Electric Six 01? I thought there were just three songs in that pack? Specifically Gay Bar, Dance Epidemic and I Don't Like You (and bizarrely, not Danger! High Voltage)

There are just 3 songs in the pack, though I wouldn't say no to more Electric Six like Danger! High Voltage. Anything off their first 3 or 4 albums would be awesome.

The (6) is for the Roadrunner Pack. As there's 2 versions of it. One with 5 songs and the original 6 pack with the delisted Airbourne track (I think).
  • Graffin said:

Vexus said:

Is it meant to say (6) for Electric Six 01? I thought there were just three songs in that pack? Specifically Gay Bar, Dance Epidemic and I Don't Like You (and bizarrely, not Danger! High Voltage)

There are just 3 songs in the pack, though I wouldn't say no to more Electric Six like Danger! High Voltage. Anything off their first 3 or 4 albums would be awesome.

The (6) is for the Roadrunner Pack. As there's 2 versions of it. One with 5 songs and the original 6 pack with the delisted Airbourne track (I think).
    When I posted that, there was a (6) next to Electric Six too.
    Vexus said:

When I posted that, there was a (6) next to Electric Six too.

Probably a temporary typo. Must've caught the mods as they were updating the thread title.
  • abz999abz999 Unsigned
    Confirm the Electric Six pack is available in the UK store, shame I only own Gay Bar :'(
  • pcwkumatepcwkumate Unsigned
    On SIEA Trying to download the Roadrunner Pack 01 with Running Wild in it (6 pack) but it says unavailable to me. I have this on Ps3 under the same username. It let me download the 5 pack a long time ago, but now won't let me download the 6 pack I should be entitled to.
  • pcwkumate said:

On SIEA Trying to download the Roadrunner Pack 01 with Running Wild in it (6 pack) but it says unavailable to me. I have this on Ps3 under the same username. It let me download the 5 pack a long time ago, but now won't let me download the 6 pack I should be entitled to.

Uh, the 5-pack only pointed to the PS3 5-pack, the only way to download that was to own the sans-Airbourne version. The only way your claim is uh, not user error, is if you bought the 6-pack and then after Airbourne was delisted, bought the new 5-pack that was all songs you already had...
    I feel dumb now...Just rechecked everything and I did indeed only purchase the 5 pack on 8-30-2011. Weird that I remember playing it vividly when I must never have it to begin with.
  • I mean, there IS a chance you bought just the single for one reason or another and 'cleaned up' the pack later. That's not off the table yet.
    HMXOwl said:

I mean, there IS a chance you bought just the single for one reason or another and 'cleaned up' the pack later. That's not off the table yet.

Just plugged in the old Ps3 aaaaaaand.....Im a moron, it's not in my RB3 song list. Been waiting all this time for a song I never owned. LOL
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    edited April 25
    SIEA user. I don't know if this supposed to be a thing or not, or if it even matters, but I've had the RR 5 pack since it was fixed and I just now added the RR 6 pack for the sole purpose of downloading Running Wild. Only ever purchased the 6 pack back in August 2008.

Side note, down to 17 16 songs if I haven't missed any, and 8 of them are the Snoop Dogg pack. *Edit* missed one so now just 16 songs.