No more DLCs. Sad

As the title said. This is sad. You gave up???

Comments

• that‘s the way it is. :'(
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I never bought this. Is it too late?
    My main issue is that I own a PS4 and the way I hear it, the guitars don't work nearly as well with RBVR as the Xbox One guitars. And it would be pretty ridiculous (and expensive) to hunt down an Xbox One guitar just for this game. Right?
  • edited April 13

My main issue is that I own a PS4 and the way I hear it, the guitars don't work nearly as well with RBVR as the Xbox One guitars. And it would be pretty ridiculous (and expensive) to hunt down an Xbox One guitar just for this game. Right?

Nope. This Game is PC/Oculus Rift only. And yes, it‘s not too late to buy. I still love it, despite the fact, that there are obviously no more DLCs.

Edit: Maybe I misunderstood you. If it's all about the guitar: Yes, an xbox compatible guitar is highly recommended, if it should work properly

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    fiutare said:

Nope. This Game is PC/Oculus Rift only. And yes, it‘s not too late to buy. I still love it, despite the fact, that there are obviously no more DLCs.

I think their question was about controller compatibility, saying that they had heard that Xbox One guitars don't work so well with it (both Xbox One and PS4 controllers can connect to a PC via Bluetooth). I have no answers for this, since I've never played RBVR, just wanted to clarify.
  • Right, I already edited it.
  • ekffazrekffazr Unsigned
    I am confused, the PS4 guitars don't work or do work?
    is this even worth considering since it appears to be end of life already?
    or do I mis-read that?
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I still haven't bought this game but I still want to.
    I have one Xbox 360 guitar but everything else is for Playstation. My wired PS2 guitars don't have USB connections, as I remember it. Alas. If any of my Bluetooth PS4 guitars work "pretty well" (playing perfectly gets me an FC at least 80% of the time) I'd still be willing to give it a try.

Does the game require an online connection / server support to run, or can I be expected to be able to play it "forever" once I buy it + install it + get a guitar connected properly? The answer to that question would affect my willingness to buy an Xbox One guitar.