WRUDRN 2018: Deep Blues Traveller Something.... Bruther

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior

I am digging both new songs on Florence + The Machine's new album so far.
    They have improved significantly IMO.
    Never was a fan of their early stuff tbh. (Dog Days is okay...)

*Random I know but had to give my insight ;)*

The new F+tM tracks haven’t grabbed me at all. I never liked Dog Days especially much either. I like a lot of Ceremonials and How Big... and I loved the song they contributed to the Great Gatsby soundtrack ... but between that Final Fantasy soundtrack thing in 2016 and these new tracks I’m not really loving where they’re going.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    Quick question...If I assign someone else in my band to be administrator, is that the same as making that person band leader?
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Off to Honolulu! #HILoopy is a go!
    rkbdgurl said:

Quick question...If I assign someone else in my band to be administrator, is that the same as making that person band leader?

Privilege-wise, I think so. But I'm pretty sure you can have more than one admin.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    After catching up with SNL, I think Childish Gambino's new track would make a pretty solid fit for RB:

• LoopyChew said:

Just in time for the aftershocks from Kilauea.
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act

LoopyChew said:

Just in time for the aftershocks from Kilauea.
    forget the aftershocks, there is a literal river of lave flowing through the middle of the big island
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    edited May 7
    Speaking or rivers of lava, I just did the Death Nut Challenge with my adult son. I completed it, he tapped out after round #3 of 5.

It was stupid hot hot stuff.

I'm on Oahu, though. Big Island is a different island.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner

I need a "Diamond Sharks" cover now... :p :D
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    BIFOCALED?
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    Watching Eurovision this year, and Hungary had a straight-up screamo/metalcore band make it to the finals. This is perhaps the best thing to happen since I started watching it three years ago (though the guy mooning the camera one year was up there).
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    I've made my first request in about a week for the game...

New York Groove- Ace Frehley

;)
    So Eurovision ended up being disappointing. On top of the unpleasant thought of next year taking place in Israel, the song itself was really bad and reminded me way too much of "Hello Kitty" by Avril Lavigne.

At least the Hungarian metalcore band made a reference to Dragon Ball Z, so there's that.
  • next year taking place in Israel

I thought the "Euro" in Eurovision meant Europe.

Screw geography anyway!
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    at least Israel is one of the safer places in the middle east. well as long as your not hebrew

at least Israel is one of the safer places in the middle east. well as long as your not hebrew

There's also the whole thing of bombing Palestine over and over, as well as the general apartheid they have there (in fact being Hebrew there is at least more safe than other things and that's saying a lot). So I'd say it's still not a safe place, and leave it at that because we don't need political debate here.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Ain’t that the truth (the part about not needing a political debate in here). The word apartheid certainly doesn’t mean the same thing it used to.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    BachiG said:

Ain’t that the truth (the part about not needing a political debate in here). The word apartheid certainly doesn’t mean the same thing it used to.

I mean the best literal translation for the word Apartheid would be "to differentiate", which could apply to many different smaller groups or as in South Africa 2 big ones. Though for the meaning the word usually has in the US "racial segregation" would be a better translation.
  • Well, I hit a Toys R Us today, probably for the last time. For a store having a 'going out of business' sale, the whole place was still full of tons and tons of stuff. Got a Lego set on the cheap, and I finally got a copy of the Complete Edition of MGS V to add another title to my Xbox One library!

I also hit the GameStop nearby and got a used copy of the Definitive Edition of Ori and the Blind Forest. Unfortunately, it did not have the soundtrack inside, BUT there were multiple used copies there, so I'm probably going to head back tomorrow and try my luck to see if they have it.
  • coolkat said:

I finally got a copy of the Complete Edition of MGS V to add another title to my Xbox One library!

Is that the one with the cool movie poster style cover?
  • Witticus said:

Quit fighting, here’s a shark!

I admire this shark's courage. Most would be afraid of going toward a net.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP

Witticus said:

Quit fighting, here’s a shark!

I admire this shark's courage. Most would be afraid of going toward a net.
    Its also much easier to dunk when you’re underwater.
  • Wildcat15 said:

coolkat said:

I finally got a copy of the Complete Edition of MGS V to add another title to my Xbox One library!

Is that the one with the cool movie poster style cover?
    Indeed it is!