Rock Band Companion App v2!

Comments

• uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    It's also defaulting my profile to guitar when pro drums are my main. I select them on my stat page and every time i open the app, it reverts to guitar.

I went to the song list and all scores were guitar. It wouldnt let me select pro drums, so i selected normal. Then it wouldn't let me select pro or vox or harmonies or bass. Then it wouldnt let me sort songs.

All touch functionality froze except the bottom tabs. I almost punched the app.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    uppyb0t said:

It's also defaulting my profile to guitar when pro drums are my main. I select them on my stat page and every time i open the app, it reverts to guitar.

I went to the song list and all scores were guitar. It wouldnt let me select pro drums, so i selected normal. Then it wouldn't let me select pro or vox or harmonies or bass. Then it wouldnt let me sort songs.

All touch functionality froze except the bottom tabs. I almost punched the app.

I hear the solution is to punch it 'til it works.
  • Unsurprisingly, there exist apps that would give me great joy if I could only see them on fire.
  • DrvOvrItDrvOvrIt Unsigned
    Still getting http errors when the app opens, it's still not 100% ok
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    Would love to be able to sort the songs in the App by play count or by your rating like you can in the console. Adding a secondary sort within your initial sort would be cool too.

As for a bug, whenever I go to the song list and immediately filter on songs I own, it usually does not take even though it shows the option as Green toggled on. I usually have to toggle to wishlist (sometimes both are toggled Green On) and back a couple of times before it takes.
    Having to sign in over and over again....
  • uppyb0t said:

Having to sign in over and over again....

Having to do it more than 1 extra time is a pain but 2, 3, 4 drives me crazy. It's great right now though.
  • sinobeetlesinobeetle Opening Act
    Is there an online PC/Mac version of this app so we can check our crew's status on a desktop?
  • II_IronII_Iron Opening Act
    Is this working at the moment? I'm not seeing this week's rivals challenge at all and none of the data seems updated. I have to log in every time I launch the app.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    There is no rivals challenge this week. Season 1 ended last week and season 2 doesn't begin til next week.
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Maybe there will be an app refresh during the break.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned

Kazoo said:

Maybe there will be an app refresh during the break.

That would be nice. I'd like to see the promotion zones updated and the demotion zones eliminated.
    Yes, and the instrument difficulty for a song should match what it is in game. Often it is different, with the App showing it to be 1-tier more difficult than it is.

Also, the filters for Songs Owned and Wishlist don't always work (like it gets confused). Sometimes, you can toggle both on at the same time (showing Green).

• @HMXOwl Is the app dev team know (read taking submissions) of songs that are mis-tiered compared to the game? I thought I had every 1-dot bass song over to expert and just came across one that was still a 5H. There are 3 off the top of my head I know of that are incorrect.
    edited October 2017
    I’ve had to sign in every time for the past week. iPhone 6. Xbone Canada.
    Mine's been solidly staying logged in for weeks. Iphone 7 PS4 Canada.

I doubt it's the iphone or the Canada. I suspect the MS servers are the ones requesting more frequent credential check than the Sony servers.
    I use 2-step verification and have had to sign into the app every time.

So sick of signing in over and over and over and over and over and over........

I hate how temperamental this is and makes me
    One oddity I’ve found out about the app ... if the app ever detects a failure to log in, it will always seek authentication the next time it can. Which is to say if you ever try to enter the app while off your wifi, and you have mobile data off (I disabled mobile data for the app) not only will it not log in (no connection!), but even when you get back on wifi it won’t remember and resubmit your old login credentials. It’ll force you though login.