Xbox casual crew looking for members

2

Comments

  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    We have a slot free for anyone looking for a no pressure crew.

    Drummer would be preferred (my medium scores just don't cut it!) but any instrument/skill level welcome.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    Had another member drop out so we have another slot free. Any instrument/difficulty welcome and only requirement is weekly participation.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    Had another member go AWOL during the season break so we have a slot free.

    Looking for any instrument/difficulty level and the only requirement is weekly contribution.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    Still have a slot open. Any instrument/difficulty. No xp grind just some sort of weekly contribution.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
  • edited January 24
    Booker said:

    Still have a slot open. Any instrument/difficulty. No xp grind just some sort of weekly contribution.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.

    Send me an invite please. GT: Chef Sleez

    Hard guitar and will contribute weekly

    I'm currently in a 2 person crew with only me contributing!
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    KidSleez said:

    Booker said:

    Still have a slot open. Any instrument/difficulty. No xp grind just some sort of weekly contribution.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.

    Send me an invite please. GT: Chef Sleez

    Hard guitar and will contribute weekly

    I'm currently in a 2 person crew with only me contributing!
    Tried to send an invite but the app couldn't find you. Sent you a message on the Xbox.
  • Booker said:

    KidSleez said:

    Booker said:

    Still have a slot open. Any instrument/difficulty. No xp grind just some sort of weekly contribution.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.

    Send me an invite please. GT: Chef Sleez

    Hard guitar and will contribute weekly

    I'm currently in a 2 person crew with only me contributing!
    Tried to send an invite but the app couldn't find you. Sent you a message on the Xbox.
    Cool, thanks! Will hopefully get a chance later to respond.
  • My band “the Qu33fs are looking for a few members. Message me on XBox line under “EazyDeazy” to join ok?
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    It's been a while but I'm back on the hunt.

    We have an open space in the crew. Any instrument/diffulty required, no xp grind, just a commitment to contribute something each week.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    And we have another space going (I hate it when people stealth leave your crew)

    Drummer would be preferred but anyone welcome.

    No xp grind required, just a commitment to contribute something every week.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
  • Can confirm this crew rocks :p
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    Slot has now been filled but I'll be back if anything else crops up. (also nice to see so many responses in such a short time, I love being part of this community
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    Due to inactivity we've a slot free.

    Any instrument/difficulty level taken. Only weekly participation required.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    Still have a free slot that needs filled

    Any instrument/diffulty welcome.

    Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
2
Sign In or Register to comment.