DLC Fixes in RB4: IT'S ALL DONE

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited July 6
    Vexus said:

What even is there to discuss? All the legacy content entitlements are fixed, barring ones with unfixable legal issues like Manu Chao. Aside from well done for getting all the legacy content possible over to the current generation, of course!

Just in case there's odd exceptions like the discussion earlier about the Locksley singles for SIEE. @Graffin, did those get fixed by the way?
  • I'm just here, opening the thread after over 400 unread messages to say:

It's done.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited July 7
    @grumblevolcano no the siee locksley singles are still not fixed, i created a ticket like they asked and they said they would look into it, that was over a week ago. I did message them again saying what’s happening and wasn’t acknowledged

P.s i agree with closing the post down but only once all fixes are definitely complete, its like the end of a chapter of the book of rock band so we need to close it to end the long over due finale of the chapter, i’ll give everyone a heads up on whats going on with the locksley singles anyway
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star

Vexus said:

What even is there to discuss? All the legacy content entitlements are fixed, barring ones with unfixable legal issues like Manu Chao. Aside from well done for getting all the legacy content possible over to the current generation, of course!

Just in case there's odd exceptions like the discussion earlier about the Locksley singles for SIEE. @Graffin, did those get fixed by the way?
    Nope.

There are a few singles and packs that can only be found either in-game or on the PS4's PSN Store (eg. Warped Tour Pack 02), but the Locksley singles are not available via any method. Unless you bought them as a pack, that's the only way to get them.

I don't want HMXowl to think I don't believe them when they said everything was fixed. Maybe it was on their end, but for us, it's not.

They're on the store, yes... but all 3 singles have the same URL (I have the Pack)...

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBLOCKSLECCF00F5

If they had 3 different URL's then those who purchased them individually would be able to access/download them.
    Vexus said:

This is probably insensitive af, but I find the fact one of them's called "Don't Make Me Wait" kinda hilarious given the circumstance.

Not at all. Kinda has 2 ironic titles.

Can't wait to do this "All Over Again" for Rock Band 5 (on the next gen)... please "Don't Make Me Wait" for these songs!
    Okay, now i've lost patience with both Harmonix and PlayStation Support.

I've sent Harmonix Support tickets, but they've dismissed them and closed them. Now PlayStation Support has gone and removed the Cinderella Pack 01 completely from the PSN Store and the RB4 Store shows the 3 dots of doom.

The problem was a missing Pro-Guitar Upgrade for RB3 on the PS3, but instead of fixing that, this was their reply...

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch with PlayStation

I have been discussing your case with Harmonix, who have confirmed that there is an issues with the two packs you have purchased and that this is something they will be unable to fix.

Because we are unable to resolve this issue I have refunded both of these purchases to your Sony Entertainment Network account wallet. These funds are available for use immediately.

I'm sorry that we couldn't help in this case, but If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,

David
    Management Team

PlayStation Support Centre

So, not only will I not get the Pro-Upgrade, they've removed the songs from my RB4 Library (which I did not ask them to do), nor did I ask for a refund on the Pack. A Pack I can no-longer purchase as it's been removed from the Store.

@HMXOwl I know this isn't your area or responsibility, but could you please get it to someone that can put the Pack back for PS3 and PS4 users in SIEE regions?
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    edited July 10
    Holy incompetence Graffman!

But seriously that's some next level wtf? there.

Holy incompetence Graffman!

But seriously that's some next level wtf? there.

Just a lil bit. Harmonix closed the tickets because I was in talks with PS Support.

This whole mess started well over 2 months ago, all over a Pro-Upgrade for RB3 (where Harmonix Support issued stock standard solutions for RB4 on the PS4... they didn't read my ticket or view the attached screenshots at all it seems).

All they needed to put back was the 100kb Pro-Guitar Upgrade file and it would've been fixed.

I don't know where this leaves others that purchased the Cinderella Pack 01.
    If you go to download it again, you may not be able to.

You can buy the 3 singles individually still, but obviously that costs more than the Pack did.

:angry:
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    o_O

That's ridiculous. Reminds me of the people who ended up getting the LRB export refunded instead of it being treated properly. Sony (and Microsoft, though I've never seen this on Microsoft's side) needs to consider the implications the refunding of delisted content and allow people the choice of getting money back or to hold on.
    edited July 10
    Well, that's the thing... neither the Pack or Songs were delisted as far as I know.

Sure, the Pro-Guitar Upgrade was missing, but if the song isn't delisted, then surely they could just bring back the 100kb file for the Pro-Upgrade. I didn't request a refund of any sort, but even if they couldn't fix it, why not just refund me the $1.25 for the Pro-Upgrade? It defies logic!

I ended up buying the 3 songs separately, and it seems the Don't Know What You Got ('Til It's Gone) song, no-longer has a Pro-Upgrade option for it.

I'm just super frustrated that this took over two months (with many phone calls, emails, etc), and they just made a bad situation even worse. It cost me 80 cents more for the 3 songs and I still don't have the Pro-Upgrade.

Instead of simply fixing the first file in the image below, they removed everything in that image and refunded me for it. Now the Cinderella Pack 01 is no-longer available on the SIEE Stores.

edited July 10
    You would have thought sony would have asked what you wanted to do in the situation whether it be money back for the pack or just the pro upgrade considering sony are about making money and not fans of giving it back

Im still waiting on one song to be fixed from all the entitlements, i did a ticket like @HMXOwl said, they replyed and said they would look into it but had nothing back for nearly 2 weeks, i did message again asking if they herd anything but never got a response so I’ll ask on here @HMXOwl has anything been said or done with the locksley singles, the one I’m after is don’t make me wait (which seems to be whats happening lol)
  • Same as the last few years of updates, sorry. When things happen, that's when they happen.
    Ok no problem, hopefully hear something soon