GandWuser's Rock Band 5 setlist

hello

i haven't posted on these forums in a long time but i got the itch to make an Ultimate Setlist a while back so here it is

clicky here

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Duran Duran's The Reflex is already RB4 DLC, in case you wanted to know. :)

I suggest you go get it, if you're willing to add it to your Rock Band 4 Library. ;)

But it's still a good setlist, though. :)
  • GandWuserGandWuser Road Warrior

Duran Duran's The Reflex is already RB4 DLC, in case you wanted to know. :)

I suggest you go get it, if you're willing to add it to your Rock Band 4 Library. ;)

But it's still a good setlist, though. :)

i havent played rock band 4 oops

will find a replacement later
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Whoa, I haven't seen you on these forums in well over 3 years. Good to see you again, and great setlist too!
    heloo and thanks

replaced The Reflex with The Power Station - Some Like It Hot

I forgot to mention earlier, I also made a Spotify version of the setlist so you can listen to the songs you don't know and then ask me to replace them

Clicky here for that
  • aimsmallmismallaimsmallmismall Unsigned
    edited October 2017
    I actually really like that Jealous (I Ain't With It) song.. But it's a long shot to show up in the game..

There's some good stuff on there - Candlebox is desperately needed in this game.. and I just yesterday requested Turbo Lover (and a few other songs off that album) from Priest..

Interesting blend of tunes - not bad..
    edited July 6
    Been thinking about this list recently, so I added 14 more songs to bring it up to the RB2 standard of 84 songs. The new songs are a mix of songs I've wanted to add plus some meant to flesh out genre presence. The Spotify playlist has also been updated with the new songs.

ps ignore those extra tabs in the spreadsheet