Vocalists of all types... What was the hardest song for you to Full Combo in Rock Band?

Comments

• randracrandrac Opening Act

I think it's pretty awesome that Axl Rose tops the list of greatest vocal range.

No Robert Plant and no Chris Cornell means this is completely BS. And Axl Rose is awful.
  • I cannot sing Trent Reznor vocals to save my life.
  • randrac said:

I think it's pretty awesome that Axl Rose tops the list of greatest vocal range.

No Robert Plant and no Chris Cornell means this is completely BS. And Axl Rose is awful.
    Robert Plant is on the page, tied with Mick Jagger.
  • I think it's pretty awesome that Axl Rose tops the list of greatest vocal range.

He’s a terrible live singer though. He was a disgrace for the Mercury tribute concert.... there’s a handful of better non-studio singers than him.
  • Me as a primary vocalist, my personal toughest song I've ever FC was Chop Suey

Me Enorma and a few others people have mentioned have never given me trouble, Bohemian Rhapsody is on a completely different level but once you learn it, it's super fun
  • I think I've only ever FC'd No One Knows, so that I guess. Wish I would be a better singer. I'm not awful, but not good enough.
  • edited November 2018
    I'm surprised no one mentioned the low octave "Miracle Man -- Got Busted", which trips me up every time, or Beast and the Harlot -- I only hear the harmonies and can't find the main singer's pitch.

Edit: And I'm quite sure I'll never be able to FC Bohemian Rhapsody or Good Vibrations either, for what it's worth... Just thought a few other entries could be added.
  • I think it's pretty awesome that Axl Rose tops the list of greatest vocal range.

Didn't Mike Patton recently get named as the singer with the greatest range in rock or something??? Judging by this list I get why he'd be excluded, being pretty much a one hit wonder vocalist.
  • So the highest ranked song I've FC'd I'm pretty sure was Uncomfortable by Halestorm, but I really wanna give a special shout out to a particularly grinding set of songs to FC: Solid Tier Vocals!

Seriously, these songs are supposed to be easy, why are some of these here? Songs like Panama, Synthesized, and MANY others in this tier, sometimes I really just can NOT find the pitch. And then I swear there's a bunch of Nightmare Tier Vox that seem Moderate at worst. But those aren't why we're here.
  • LeCH24LeCH24 Opening Act
    Vocal range is important, but is far from the most important. It's about imparting emotion.

When Paul McCartney sings "you begin to make it better, better, better, better, better, better, ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" you FEEL that things are going to get ******* better!