Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• I finally did the "Don't Shred On Me" achievement. The solo I did it on was just the first solo in "Free Falling" by The Warning, but it still counts. :tongue:
  • Roundabout's actually harder on bass than on guitar for most of the song in my opinion, so nothing wrong with taking pride in that!
  • ekffazr said:

my accomplishment this week?
    I got my wife to agree to play today and tomorrow to help my crew to try to get to bloodstone

she doesn't care in the least, but she agreed to help me, probably expecting me to shut up about it after Tuesday

Damn, that's wholesome!
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I beat two @grumblevolcano scores on bass last night. I didn't taunt him because I don't want him to be able to pay me back easily.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior

A long long time ago
    I can still remember how
    Those bass notes used to make me smile
    And I knew if I had my chance
    That I could make those note gems dance
    And maybe I’d be happy for a while
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    Holy Toledo, that is some play counts! What is your #1 played song and how many times?
  • Intros9Intros9 Unsigned
    (comes in to post that he finally 5-starred Fear of the Dark on Expert)

(sees Vexus' screenshot)

• djb5f1 said:

Holy Toledo, that is some play counts! What is your #1 played song and how many times?

The answer is barely on the screen (Viva La Resistance, with 290 right now). At least I FCed that one on vox!
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned

• Having an FC going for 90% of Crazy on You on bass and the game freezes, stutters and makes me lose my FC. Great victory lol
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited December 9
    Every time I think about it, I want to cry

But I tell myself that I was doin' all right
    There's nothin' left to do at night