DLC Discussion Thread: Metal March (in January)

Comments

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    TøP = Twenty One Pilots? That can't be right ...
    I remember when piles of the AC/DC Track Pack were in every clearance bin for $4.99 or less. No longer true? Did supplies eventually dry up?
  • djb5f1 said:

Siendo sincero esta semana me pareció brutal, aún sigo en la espera de más canciones de TøP o al menos algo de ACDC ya que en estos días es muy difícil conseguir ese track pack

So I understood AC/DC and something about these days it is very difficult as a track pack.
    Me refiera a qué estos días es muy difícil conseguir ese paquete y me gustaria que se relanzará al menos por un tiempo.
  • EmalytheEmalythe Rising Star
    djb5f1 said:

Siendo sincero esta semana me pareció brutal, aún sigo en la espera de más canciones de TøP o al menos algo de ACDC ya que en estos días es muy difícil conseguir ese track pack

So I understood AC/DC and something about these days it is very difficult as a track pack.
    From Google Translate:
    "Being honest this week it seemed brutal, I'm still waiting for more songs from TøP or at least some ACDC since these days it's very difficult to get that track pack"

And the follow-up:
    "I mean, these days it's very difficult to get that package and I'd like it to be relaunched at least for a while."
  • djb5f1 said:

Per Google Translator:

Being honest this week it seemed brutal, I'm still waiting for more songs from TøP or at least some ACDC since these days it's very difficult to get that track pack
  • Both songs are on XB1 now but When Legends Rise isn't available to spotlight owners yet.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited January 11
    Ok this is extremely weird as they day the announced this DLC was legitimately my birthday!?
  • I always look out for you, Witt.
  • Still a no-go on When Legends Rise for Spotlight Pass owners as of a few minutes ago.
  • ZenzukiZenzuki Unsigned
    KidSleez said:

Still a no-go on When Legends Rise for Spotlight Pass owners as of a few minutes ago.

Yep. It's still showing as priced at $1.49.
  • I love how people were worried about the guitar chart on Starlight, when it's actually much harder on bass. It's not even that hard on guitar in my opinion, even for a Nightmare-tier, and while I wouldn't say I suck, I'm not amazing either!
  • Vexus said:

I love how people were worried about the guitar chart on Starlight, when it's actually much harder on bass. It's not even that hard on guitar in my opinion, even for a Nightmare-tier, and while I wouldn't say I suck, I'm not amazing either!

It sounded as if it could've had a very challenging guitar part but yeah it's the fun type of difficulty instead.
  • MaxRenn82MaxRenn82 Opening Act
    KidSleez said:

Still a no-go on When Legends Rise for Spotlight Pass owners as of a few minutes ago.

Make it work or the weasels will be released.
  • edited January 12
    Vexus said:

Maybe it's me... maybe I'm still just grumpy... but I'm pretty sick of the repeat spotlight songs when there is such a giant catalog to draw from.

If only there was a song with "birth" in the title that came with the game or something...
    It's even playable in the challenge. What's going to happen first then?
    A - Keyboards returning
    B - Another Muse song as DLC
    C - Me being made admin
    D - Birth in Reverse being a spotlight

Answers on a postcard.
  • ugxwolfugxwolf Unsigned
    Jumping in from 16 hours after HMX said MS said it would be dealt with shortly and still got issues with the Godsmack song. Sucks cause this is the day i get to shoot for spotlight stuff mostly uninterrupted. RIP.
  • ugxwolf said:

Jumping in from 16 hours after HMX said MS said it would be dealt with shortly and still got issues with the Godsmack song. Sucks cause this is the day i get to shoot for spotlight stuff mostly uninterrupted. RIP.

See? This guy (or possibly gal) thought that This Will Be the Day he got to do spotlight stuff, and he couldn't! It's misleading! All the more reason to put Birth In Reverse up there!
  • HMX says it's fixed but it's not fixed yet for me. Maybe it works for some of you?

• Not working for me yet. :/
  • It's actually there for me

• Yeah, it's fixed for me now too.
  • KidSleez said:

Was hoping for Bulletproof if we got new Godsmack.

Yep.
    That's the better song of the new stuff.
  • If we get more Babymetal in the future, I hope it's one of their collaborations with Dragonforce or Kiba of Akiba. It would be mad fun (or stupid hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) for guitar and drums.
  • After having played the DLC a bunch, the rankings are slightly different:
    1. Crazy on You
    2. Magic Man
    3. When Legends Rise
    4. Semi-Charmed Life '09
    5. Never Let You Go '09
    6. Lose It
    7. Starlight
    8. Natural
    9. Music is Worth Living For
    10. Hotel Key
    11. 99