Who the hell goes to another country and eats at McDonalds?I mean, when I first arrived in Norway I ate at Burger King, so can't really say I am much better5
I'll also throw my name in the "Don't want Ted Nugent" pile. I'll also throw it in the "Disappointed it's a spotlight song" pile as well.
Postpone looks fun, though, so I may pick that up someday.3
@LordFlatus Please don't remove songs from the list, even if you apparently disagree with them.
EDIT: Oooooooh okay, only now did I noticed that I messed up when adding mine. Whoops, I thought it was about musical tastes, not that I accidentally skipped a thing. My bad.
Veterans' Day: Songs by bands from the first Rock Band game. Songs cannot be in RB already.
1. "Last Nite" - The Strokes
2. "Mexican Fender" - Weezer
3. "Until It Sleeps" - Metallica
4. "Draw the Line" - Aerosmith
5. "Heads Will Roll" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
6. "Feet Don't Fail Me" - Queens of the Stone Age
7. "The Suffering" - Coheed and Cambria
8. "Supernaut" - Black Sabbath
9. "Dominance and Submission" - Blue Öyster Cult
10. "The Takeover, the Break's Over" - Fall Out Boy
Grindcore, grindcore, GRINDCORE!!! Anything but Crunkcore!!!
Djent or prog metal?1
We just tried looking at it, but it was way too cloudy to even see the sun. Why did it have to be today of all days that we get some shade?2